Work, Work, Work.

I ran... Wait! Why am I running? Where am I?

'NEWT? NEWT, WHERE ARE YOU??' What? Newt is missing? When did that happen?

I took a turn to the right, Wait? Am I in the MAZE?? I'm not suppose to be there! What the heck? Why am I breaking the rule? When did I even get in??

'Newt?' I called more quietly as I turned again, Wait... That's not even my voice...

'NEWT!!' The next thing I saw made me scream but it seemed like only I could hear it.

There he lay... covered in blood... his blood... his leg was totally out of shape and probably some other parts, I ran over him and lifted him up, with hands that weren't mine, I cried as he looked at me through heavy eyes...

'Why did you do that?' I was surprised when I heard my voice yelling the same thing.

And there I was looking at myself, Who saw everything in hidden cameras, I was angry and I was crying and I turned to look at someone like animal

'WHY DID YOU DO THAT??'

I gasped for air as I woke up. I looked around like crazy, It was still a little dark, I turned to look at my side and sighed in relief when I saw the my heavy british friend snoring softly in his hammock.

I let my head fall back as silent tears rolled down while reviewed the horrible dream I had...

Did that really happen? Was that when he lost his leg? Who was I?

No... Who was I yelling at? What did happen?

Is that a memory from my past life? Does that mean I knew Newt before?

What's going on?

"Tori... Are you awake?" I heard Newt's voice calling, I didn't wake him up, Did I?

"I'm fine Nene, Go back to sleep" I told him as I tried my best to wipe the tears away, I heard Newt slowly getting up.

"Are you ok...?" He asked, What should I tell him?

"I... I had a nightmare, nothing more" I told him.

"Oh" He simply said as he stood besides me.

"Do you want to talk about that?" He asked, I looked at him for a long time.

Should I?

Newt is my best friend ever since I got here but last time I said something about his limping he lied, Why would now be a difference?

No! I need to find out who was the guy I was in my dream, I know I heard this voice once!

"No..." I answered, He stared at me for a long time too, probably considering if letting go of the subject or not.

"Okay... But it's good you're up anyway, I need to show you something." He said and pulled me out of the hammock.

"Don't tell me Frypan is making breakfasts early, That'll totally get some points off for him." I said tiredly, He chuckled.

"Not really, I was suppose to show you that on your first night here but... forgot...?" He said and we got to a dirty window.

"So much for the second in command." I said in sarcasm, he smiled.

"Look." He said, I looked at the window.

"What am I looking at?" I asked.

"You'll see." He told me, There was silence which gave me time to think.