WCKD is good.

Victoria slowly backed away, her head shaking from side to side.

It didn't just happen... It DIDN'T just happen!

She ran... the only thing she knew right now is running.

She reached the Deadheads and fell on her knees crying.

"I didn't do it... I didn't do it..." She kept repeating those words as she cried.

But she didn't trust it... Again, Maybe she IS the reason...

"I'm sorry Newt..." She kept sobbing.

The night fell and the doors shut down, It's dinner time, She tried to get up...

But she couldn't move... she was broken..... she couldn't face everyone, What if Newt told Alby about what happened? Or to Minho?

She can't...

It took two days and the Gladers got worried, everyone searched for her, What they found scared them:

She lay on the ground, almost dead, thin from not eating or drinking for two days, they brought her to the Med-Jacks and they did everything they could to help her.

"How is she Clint?" Alby asked.

"She seems fine, but I don't get it Alby... It looked like she tried to starve herself!" Clint answered.

"Why would she do that?" Alby asked.

"I don't know Man..." Clint sighed.

"Have you seen Newt? I thought he'll come to visit, I'm surprised he wasn't the first one to be worried." Jeff came in.

"I don't know what's wrong with HIM, He didn't seem to flinch when I told him about Victoria." Alby answered.

Two days later, Victoria finally openned her eyes.

"Clint?" She asked quietly, Clint looked up surprised but sighed in relief.

"Tori, I'm so glad you're ok, How do you feel?" Clint asked gently as rubbed a wet cloth on her forehead.

"What happened?" She asked, she was still a little bit confused...

Alby came in and immediatley spotted the awake Victoria, He rushed towards her.

"What were you thinking? Why didn't you come to eat or drink?" Alby asked as he knelt next to her, Victoria just stared at him.

"Victoria, What happened?" Alby finally asked.

Victoria felt like she wanted to cry, She wanted to scream 'I'M THE REASON MY BEST FRIEND IS HURT! I'M A MONSTER!', She wanted to see Newt, to wake up and find herself in her hammock, Newt besides her, laughing and chuckling at her jokes...

But she knows it's not a dream, This is the real life... The real, horrible and dark life that at first she wanted to refuse to...

After a while she finally got back to work but she was different.

"I'm telling you Jackson, She's scaring me..." One of the gladers whispered to his friend as Victoria passed by with Black Beauty.

"I know right? It's scary Man.." Jackson whispered back.

"Do you think she went through the Changing?" Another one got involved.

"Yeah right, Tori may be childish but she's not dumb, She won't run into the maze to get stung, Alby would'd thrown her out if that was the case." Billy, The first glader who spoke, said.

Victoria stopped trying to explain herself, It's not like she can go and tell them she may be the reason Newt tried to kill himself two years ago...