Tori... I like that.

I lay down on my bed and watched Clint and Jeff as they worked.

Newt left a few moments ago and finally he showed back up with Alby.

"So, How's she Clint?" Alby asked.

"She's okay, I think she just got a sea sickness from the Box." Clint answered.

"He's right... I'm feeling better now." I interruped, They turned to look at me.

"Sorry, It just feels awkward when people are talking about you while you're in the room with them and you don't say anything..." I said quietly, Alby chuckled and sat next to me.

"So Greenie, Let's do an introduction: I'm Alby, The leader of the Glade. You already know Newt, He's my second in command." I glanced at Newt, Who was smiling brightly at me, I smiled back and turned my attention back to Alby.

"So what's your name Greenie? It's fine if you don't remember, A lot of us couldn't remember our names when we first got here, It took a month for some of us." Alby said, I smiled at him.

"It's fine. My name is Victoria, I really hope you call every beginner a Greenie and it doesn't have anything to do with what I'm wearing." I said as I glanced at my green tank top, He chuckled.

"It's nice to meet you Victoria, Welcome to the Glade, I'm pretty sure you got a lot of questions." I nodded at that.

"Newt, Can you do her a tour?" Newt nodded, Alby got up.

"I'll see you at the bonfire Greenie, And if one of the Gladers disturb you, Just tell me." I nodded.

"Okay, Thanks Alby!" I said as he left, I got up.

"I think I'm fine now, Let's go, Bye Clint, Jeff. Thanks for helping me." They nodded and I left with Newt.

Timeskip:

Newt finished his tour and we both sat at the balcony where I could see all the Glade.

"Now you can ask questions." Newt said.

"How do I look?" I asked, He gave me a weird look and laughed.

"What?" I asked and laughed as well.

"Really? You came into a place with no memories and your first question is: How do I look?" He said with a laugh.

"It'll come, But now I want to know how do I look." I explained, He wiped a tear of joy and looked at me for a second.

"You are red- haired and you have a green headband on your head, You have light green eyes and you're smiling a lot, Which is a good thing because you look beautiful like that. You wear green tank top, Short pants, Black tights and long shoes and you got a gold neckless on your neck." He described, I blushed when he called me beautiful.

"Why can't I remember anything but my name?" I asked.

"The people who put us here made us forget, We don't know why but we hope that our memories will come back when we'll get out of here." He answered.

"There's a maze out there right? What's in there?" I asked, He sighed.

"I really don't want to be the one to tell you that but if you ask: There are things out there, Name Grievers, They're really REALLY bad, I really don't want to describe them to you, not now anyways..." He said, I nodded with understanding.  

"Can I ask you something?" He suddenly said.

"Sure, I don't have any more questions right now." I replied, He chuckled.

"Do you remember anything, beside your name?" He asked, I thought for a few minutes.

"No, Not really." I replied.

"Really? You're the first girl in the Glade, You MUST be special." He told me.

"Didn't you just say that I'm the ONLY girl in the Glade?" I asked with a smirk.

Newt POV:

I chuckled but still felt dissapointed that even she can't remember anything.

"I'm sorry... that I can't help." She told me, I turned to look at her, The wind up here made her fire-like hair to fly around like flames and I just now realize that but... she's actually... pretty cute girl.

Then again, She's the only girl I've seen so I guess it makes sense.

Anyways.

"Don't worry about that, Soon you'll be able to help us." I told her as I noticed the sunset.

"The Bonfire is about to start." I said, She looked at me with confusion.

"Bonfire for what?" She asked.

"For you. When a new Greenie shows up we're doing a Bonfire, When the Greenie lits it up, He's becoming an offically Glader." I explained.

"Awsome! Let's go!!" She called out, making me chuckle, She's so cute...

"Alright Tori." I said without thinking, She looked at me with a surprise face and stared at me with a smile, I realized what I said.

"I meant Victoria! I'm sorry, I was just..." I kept murmuring apologies but she kept looking at me with a smile, I stopped talking and she hummed in thoughts.

"Tori huh..... I love it, Thanks Newt! It's a really cute nickname." She finally said, I looked at her with surprise and smile.

"But now I'll have to think about a nickname for you too." She said as we got down, I smiled.

I like that girl...

(Heya guys! How was that? I hope you like it, Please leave a comment and tell me what do you think, Love ya!)