Part 17: The question!

As we are driving home Tanner asked a question that I never thought he would ask. "Paul, can we get a pet?" Tanner asked. I just looked at him. "Like what kind of pet?" I asked him. "A dog..... "He said, looking at me with puppy dog eyes. I really did want a dog. "Ya, we can get a dog" I say smiling. We drive the rest of the way home talking about what kind of dog we want. We decided that we would go to  the dog pound after work tomorrow. We have dinner and and talk about work. We both really liked it and we had only been there one day. All the people there were super nice. We go to bed and fall asleep. We wake in the morning and get ready. We get to Hi5 and start our day. When we weren't editing videos we were looking at the dogs at the pound. There were so many cute ones. We finally find a dog that we wanted. We called the pound and asked them if we could come see the dog and they said we could. Me and Tanner get back to  work and wait for our day to end.
It was finally time to leave. We said our good byes to everyone and left for  the pound. We get to the pound and go inside. Barks were coming from every direction. We tell the lady at the counter what dog we wanted to see and she goes and grabs the dog. Me and Tanner were expecting a older dog but what we saw was a tiny, fluffy, puppy. It was so cute.

"Boy or girl" Tanner asked

"Boy or girl" Tanner asked. "Its a little girl " the lady said handing me the puppy. Me and Tanner sit with the puppy for awhile to make sure we really liked her. And we definitely loved this puppy. We pay the lady and grab a couple toys and a dog bed. We get the dog food, and potty pads(?). We get in the car and Tanner holds the puppy. "What should we name her?" I asked. "Hmm, I have always liked the name Circa (Any Sam and Colby fans??Also if you wanna know how its said heres a video for ya).

We both agreed to the name. "Hello Circa" I say petting the puppy's head. We drive home and get inside. We put all of Circas stuff in our life on and put her on our bed. She instantly fell asleep. She was so damn cute. I was really happy Tanner wanted a dog. Tanner lays down with Circa as I get her food and water from the kitchen. When I come back in, Circa and Tanner were both asleep. Tanner was holding her as she was cuddled up to him. I put the food and water down and carefully lay next to  them. I had a family. One that I wouldn't leave for anything. I loved them both, more than I have ever loved anyone. This was my family, and no one is going to change that.

I bet most of y'all didn't expect that. All he wanted was a puppy. Let me explain. So the reason Paul didn't think he would ever ask Dora dog was because Tanner was not ever responsible in high school. So he never thought he would want a dog. Anyways I hope you guys like this chapter. See ya Planet later!
-PEEJ💕💕💕