Part 15: The past always comes back!

This song makes me happy! 😂😂

Pauls P.O.V

As I'm walking out of Hi5 I run into someone. I look up and see... Connor. Shit, why him. "Oh, um, Paul, is that you? " he asked looking nervous. "Yep, it is"I say speaking up. "Oh, um, how have you been" he asked. "Pretty good, and you? " I asked. "Pretty great" he said looking down. "Hey, look, I'm so sorry for doing all thay shit in high school, I was a stupid teenager, I hope we can forget that and maybe be friends" he said looking at me. "Ya, ya, sure, but I don't know how Tanner will feel" I say. "Oh, you both are going to be working here?" He asked. "Ya..."I said. "Hey, don't worry, I don't like him anymore, I have a girlfriend" he said smiling. I smiled back. It was good to know he was sorry for what he did. "Ok, well I'll tell him when I get back to our house, I'll cya later" I said as I walked out. "Cya" he said as I walked past. I walked out to my car and smiled. The past always comes back, but maybe for the best. I drive home and unlock the door. "Tanner!" I yell. I hear him run from our room. Before I could say anything I was attacked by a hug. "I missed you" he said kissing my head. "Missed you too Tan-Man" I said. "So, did you get the job " He asked. I told him everything that happened. "Woods and Gunner work there?!" He asked, really happy. "Ya, and Matt said you don't have to do an interview since Woods and Gunner said we can't be apart " I said laughing. We keep talking about Hi5 when I tell him about Connor. "I mean, as long as he's sorry for what he did and he won't be rude, I'm ok with being friends again." Tanner told me. I get up to grab food, but then fall back into the couch. "Can we just order food" I ask with puppy dog eyes. "Ugh, how could I say no to you" he said kissing my head. We order pizza and wings and go and watch TV. When the food arrives Tanner brings it into the living room. We eat and watch TV for a little while We finished eating and I put my head and Tanners shoulder. About 10 minutes later, I end up falling asleep. How did a nerd like me, end up here? Living with my best friend and boyfriend. Working for a famous youtuber? With my friends. It all seemed to good to be true. But it wasn't, it was my life, the life I dreamed of.

OMFG Guys 1k reads!? This is amazing. I hope you guys enjoy this book so far. If you want any new people just let me know. Idc if they have anything to do with Hi5 just let me know. Other than that guys thank you for 1k! Love you Planets! 💕💕💕
-PJ