Part 16: The First Day

Today was the day. Me and Tanner first day of our new job. I was so excited, and so was Tanner. We both wake up early Tanner starts breakfast as I take a shower. I finish and get dressed. I walk out to the kitchen and me and Tanner switch places. He get ready while I finish breakfast. I finish just as he's getting dressed. I put the food in the plate and grab our drinks. Tanner walks out of our room and sits down. "So are you ready for today?" I asked him, as we ate. "Ya, I can't wait to see everyone" he said. We finish eating and grab the car keys. We drive to Hi5 and walk in. Gunner and Woods were sitting at a table when we walked in. "Hey, you guys ready" Woods says as he walks up to us. "Yep" me and Tanner both say. Woods leads us to our office. (Ik at Hi5 Connor is with Paul but imma make Tanner with Paul cause it makes sense). We sit down at our desk and Woods gives us our log in information. Woods and Gunner help us get used to editing. They show us what to do and not to do. After we finish we end up only having only 10 min till its time to leave. Me, Woods, Gunner, and Tanner walk around and say hi to everyone. When we get to Connor, Tanner just shyly waves. After we meet everyone, we walk down to our car. We drive home. On our way home Tanner says something I would never have thought he would say.

Oh shit! What do you think he said?! If someone gets it right, they can have a shout out. Ik its not much but its the best I can do. So just comment what you think he's going to  say I will Dm so other people will be surprised when the chapter comes out. Anyways hope you guys liked this chapter. Luv you Planets!
-PJ 💕💕