Part 4: Sleep over?

I brush the thought out of my head. I grab my phone and see the time, 11:00 already. Tanner hand been here for 7 hours just talking to me and calming me down. "Hey, do you mind if I stay here, its really late and I don't wanna cross over" he said laughing. "Oh, um, yeah, you can have the bed, I'll take the floor" I say grabbing my pillow and sliding onto the floor. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Yes, I'm fine" I say trying to find a comfy spot. I close my eyes but suddenly get picked up and thrown on to the bed. My eyes shoot open and see Tanner lay down next to me. "Its ok, its just like old times" he said smiling. "Yeah, ok" I say turning over to face  the wall. I silently fan girl and close my eyes. I fall asleep pretty fast. I wake up and feel an arm around me. I realized who it was. Tanner. I blush and look at the clock. Its was a Saturday, cause you know, schools always do that. First day of school then a weekend. It was 8:00 am. I try to get up to go to the bathroom, but Tanner won't let me. "Tanner, I have to go to the bathroom" I say giggling quietly. "Ugh fine, take away my warmth" he said, letting me get up. Why was he doing this? I get up and go to the bathroom and walk back into my room and see sleeping Tanner. God he's so cute. "Take a picture, it will last longer " he said laughing. "Please like I would ever like you" I say laughing. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow. "W-what" he said fake pouting. "Aww did I make you sad?" I say looking at him. "Yes, so your saying if I did this" he said getting up and walked over to me. "You wouldn't like it". Before I could say anything, I felt Tanners lips on mine. He pulled away pretty fast. "So, you didn't like that.?" he said smiling. "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't" I say laughing. He didn't say anything he just kissed me again. This time I kissed back. He pulled away. "So you do like me?" He said laughing.  Then everything went black. What's happening? Oh no......