6~ You Are Crying Lightning

Mulai dari awal

"You know things will never be the same between us right?"

"- right?"

"- right?"

"- right?"

"- right?"

"- right?"

I shot up from my bed with a sudden gasp, relief then washed over me. 

"It was a dream, it was just a dream," I mumbled to myself. My clock radio read quarter to three, I had to be up in four hours. 

I had been having the same nightmare for over three months now, at first it started once or twice per month, but now it's down to at least a couple times per week. I can't go on like this. I can't stop thinking about him, or why he did it. I mean there had to be a better reason then just 'experimenting'... right?

I am becoming crazy, it's like I can't get it out of my head. He takes over my thoughts in class, in glee club, at my job! I don't know what's happening to me! Maybe I have some kind of sickness and in the stage 1 phase? Now I'm being paranoid.

But you know, the only reason he never would've kissed me in the first place is because he made out to be gay... and he put on a good show for everybody. But I knew what he was, and what he did. He's got a dirty little secret, and it's safe behind my pretty little smile...

"Outside the café by the cracker factory

You were practicing a magic trick
And my thoughts got rude
As you talked and chewed
On the last of your pick'n'mix

Said, "You're mistaken if you're thinking that I haven't been called 'cold' before"
As you bit into your strawberry lace
And offered me your attention in the form of a gobstopper
It's all you had left and it was going to waste

Your pasttimes consisted of the strange
And twisted and deranged
And I loved that little game you had called "Crying Lightning"
And how you like to aggravate the ice-cream man on rainy afternoons

The next time that I caught my own reflection
It was on its way to meet you
Thinking of excuses to postpone
You never looked like yourself from the side
But your profile could not hide
The fact you knew I was approaching your throne

With folded arms you occupied the bench like toothache
Stood and puffed your chest out like you'd never lost a war
And though I tried so not to suffer the indignity of a reaction
There was no cracks to grasp or gaps to claw

And your past times consisted of the strange
And twisted and deranged
And I hate that little game you had called "Crying Lightning"

"Crying Lightning"
"Crying Lightning"
"Crying Lightning"

Your past times consisted of the strange,
And twisted and deranged

And I hate that little game you had called "Crying...""

It's not like he makes this any better for me, especially when he decides to bring his Warbler buddies to my family restaurant now. Not like it matters to me... one of the other waitresses always take their table which I'm thankful for. I don't think I could stand being their waitress for even five minutes. And when he has that stupid smirky, smug smile on his face I just wanna go... grrr! He hurt one of my best friends, and not even an apology... or gratitude to us for not telling the police about the little stunt he pulled. Jerk.

⚥⚥⚥

It was a Wednesday, and me, Rachel, and Kurt were at the Lima Bean and looking through wedding magazines with all these incredible dresses. I was taking down ideas of what Rachel wanted her dress to look like, not like I needed to anymore, it was almost finished. I was however just interested in the small and delicate details that makes a wedding dress so incredibly stunning. Maybe it's the fact they're all in white?