6~ You Are Crying Lightning

Rule 6: Always expect a Plan B from your opponent

Time went on. We didn't send the tape to the police because honestly, winning regionals wouldn't be as much fun if Sebastian weren't there to witness his downfall, so the slushy incident remained a secret. Blaine came back to school after a few months with his eye fully healed, and he's back to seeing like a regular person. And an incredible deal happened: Finn proposed to Rachel! I couldn't believe it! It wasn't just the surprise perspective, it was also they fact that they're also both eighteen years old. But I didn't want to be a horrible friend, so I went along with it. After all, I am in charge of making her wedding dress.

⚥⚥⚥

I walked into school one day, skateboarding through the halls as usual and not really caring for the teachers that warned me it was against the rules... but something was different. People were staring at me... and not with amusement either. They were pointing, whispering behind my back. I couldn't understand it. I even passed two girls by the lockers, the tall one whispered to the short one, "There she goes, can you believe she did that?" 

I didn't get to hear the rest of their conversation, mostly because my rolling skateboard took me away from it. But something was definetely going on. I jumped off my skateboard and walked into the practice room, only to have the rest of my fellow glee club members turn their backs to me. Now I was really confused. 

"Um...hello to you all too?" I said. Nobody replied, they just remained silent. I took a seat next to Rachel, and she turned even farther away from me. I grabbed her arm and forced her around to look at me.

"Hey! What the hell is going on around here?" I asked her.

"Everybody knows what you did, Reese. How could you?" she replied.

"How could I what?' I asked.

"Kiss that dweeb, Sebastian Smythe. That's what." Santana pitched. Hah?

"You know what he did to me, how could you Reese?" Blaine added. How did they know? Rachel didn't tell them, that I know for sure.

"Have you all been snorting something?" I asked them.

Everybody just continued to give me dirty looks, then Mr. Schuester walked in. Surely he would calm everybody down...right?

Boy was I wrong...

"Reese, we aren't too pleased with what you've done to this glee club," he said.

"I didn't even want to kiss him! He forced himself on me!" I protested.

"How many other rival glee captains have you made out with?" Quinn asked.

"Hey! Watch it, Fabray!" I snapped at her.

"Reese, get out, right now. We're just not sure if we can trust you anymore," Mr. S said. He had the tightest of tight looks on his faces. No sense of emotion whatsoever. But I didn't have a choice. Nobody wanted me around, that seemed all too familiar. So, I picked up my bag and my skateboard and trudged out of the room. 

The hallway was completely empty, then I heard footsteps walking in. A shadow appeared, then emerged into a silohuette, then I got the clear view.

Sebastian Smythe.

I expected him to say something rude...but instead all he said was:

"You know things will never be the same between us right?"