TayJa would be waking up in a few minutes since she always woke up when Jungkook was away from the bed. Not when she napped though but during mornings its like she knew she had to wake up because Jungkook did as well though most times Tayja was the one waking up Jungkook. Always climbing on top of him or playing with his nose or eyes. Hell even his teeth.

Jungkook grabbed a box of cereal, fixing his hair a bit and watched his mom hurry around. "Jungkook where are my keys!" She automatically blamed Jungkook for the loss of her car keys. "I don't touch your keys." He sighed and ate his cereal. His mother is a nurse and his dad is a business man so they were rarely home but when they were, Jungkook wanted to hide in his room or leave the house.

Jungkook used to get a biiig allowance but things changed and now he has to make his own money. Though TayJa has everything— Only because his parents care for TayJa and the older two were not going to let TayJa suffer because of Jungkook, at least thats what they told him. Gosh Jungoook couldn't wait to move out. Being treated like scum wasn't fun and frankly he was getting tired of it.

The thing was Jungkook didn't know when he would move out. He needs money to get an apartment and he needs a job for the money to get an apartment. Shit was hard being an adult. Though he was going into his last year of high school and then he should be able to get a job— or he should get a job now. Fuck, early in the morning and he was already stressing. Stress was apart of the daily routine though so he wasn't surprised.

Tayja eventually got out of the bed, her bottom lip quivering once she couldn't find her dad. The girl got on her knees and hands, holding her bottle nipple with her teeth and slowly started crawling down the stairs, legs first. Once she got down and ran towards the kitchen, she found her dad and she cried. Some baby thing apparently. Jungkook looked to see TayJa crying and smiled lazily. The male went and picked up Tayja, peppering her with kisses and went place her on the couch to watch cartoons. Which quickly made her go quiet, eating her animal crackers while Jungkook cleaned the kitchen.

An hour or so later, Tayja was put into the tub and was playing with her rubber duckies and barbies. Jungkook filled the tub just enough and let her be for a moment while he went to check on his sister who just got home. Jungkook laughed at her, seeing that there was a dick drawn on her face. Must have been a good party huh? Jungkook remembers when his friends used to do so to him. It was quite annoying actually.

"Wild night huh." Jungkook tease and she gave a finger, slumping on the couch. "Nuh uh, AhJin get up." He sighed and grabbed her, throwing her over his shoulder since she was still clearly drunk. Fifteen year old drunk sister, great generation. Jungkook went put Ahjin in her room and left her in there with a water bottle, pain killer and a trash bag. Everything he wished his parents would have done when he got back from a party.

After so, Jungkook hurried back to TayJa and sighed in relief that she was still alive. "Alright, let's get you cleaned up before Serenity gets here." He smiled and TayJa splashed the water out of excitement, great.
Junggkook brushed TayJa's hair and finished drying it off. He did a cheap pony tail, letting it dangle. Oh well, a for effort. Jungkook then gave TayJa her animal crackers and let her watch her barbie show that was on the tv before laying back and relaxing. Time did go fast when you were parenting.

His point exactly because by the time he started to relax, the doorbell rung and TayJa gasped. "Renity!" She called out and Jungkook chuckled. "Eat your crackers Tay." He got up and went to answer the door just to have Serenity running in immediately. "Serenity!" Taehyung called out and Jungkook moved back and laughed as the girl ran in.

"Hyper." Jungkook spoke and Taehyung nodded, stepping in. "So is it okay if I do TayJa's nails?" He asked and Jungkook nodded. "Yeah, it's fine." He smiled looking at the colors Taehyung brought. "You're so gay." Jungkook teased and Taehyung slapped Jungkook's arm. "Yeah? well I'm a proud gay so, move aside." He rolled his eyes and made his way over to TayJa.

Taehyung kneeled in front of TayJa and showed the colors, TayJa gasping. "Me?" She asked and Taehyung chuckled while nodding. "They're for your nails, which colors?" He asked and of course, TayJa picked almost all the colors. "Cute, alright, rest your hand right here." Taehyung showed Tayja what to do and it was a struggle for sure but Taehyung had the patience.

Obviously TayJa was not that still but Taehyung did manage to finish them. "Green, yellow, blue, red—" TayJa carried on, only getting the red and blue right. It was cute though. Jungkook then picked up TayJa and blowed at her hands to dry them faster. "Gotta let them dry okay princess?" He looked at TayJa and she nodded. Taehyung chuckled, looking at the two before he watched his sister play with the barbie, talking to herself. This was all quite cute. It almost seemed like they were a family. Though it was too soon to be thinking like that... but the thought was definitely cute.