In heat. | Yoonkook |

Start from the beginning

Jungkook's eyes went from looking contently at his computer, to looking at me on the floor panting. I started to grind against the carpet slowly.

"O-oh. S-shit, Yoongi. You smell so good." He growled. I moaned at the sound of his voice, and his smell took over my nose. He got out of his chair and walked over to me. "Is my little kitten having his first heat?" He got up, went to my drawer in the dresser, and pulled out my thin pink collar and a thin black leash. He walked back and wrapped it around my neck, attaching the leash as well. I moaned at the first tug. "Oh my little kitten is sensitive isn't he?" He pulled me to my knees and over to the bed. He sat down and started to undo his belt and took off his shirt. I tried to touch his abs but was quickly tugged it my feet, so I was standing in between his legs. I wobbled And put my hands on Jungkooks sholders. He then proceeded to take off my pink sweater and my black skirt so that I was only left with my pink laced undies. (Hehe undies)

"Oh you wore those ones for master didn't you?" He said running a hand over my ass.

"Y-yes." Slap! I moaned loudly.

"Yes, Who?" He pulled my leash so I was on my knees.

"Y-yes, master!" I whimpered.

"Good kitty." Jungkook then pulled down his pants so that he was only in his boxers. "Do you want prep, kitten?" Even though Kook is really aggressive when it comes to sex, he always makes sure I'm safe and okay with what he wants to do.

"N-no master! Just f-fuck me please!" I felt wetness dripping down my legs, I didn't know what it was.

"Good kitten, such a slut for master." He pulled down my undies and pushed me on the bed so I was laying on my back.

"M-master, I wan- Ah~!" I felt a total shock of pleasure take over my body, my my Alpha stuck his tongue into my aching hole. "Ah yeah~ f-fuck Master! Y-yes!" I was a moaning mess.

"You like that don't you kitten?" He growled out. He started to thrust his tongue in and out of my hole at a unbearably slow pace.

(I'm cringing)

"Ah! Yes M-master!" I gripped onto Kooks hair and pulled his head deeper closer to my ass. "F-fuck!" I yelled out in desperation. I felt his tongue leave my mouth, I whimpered at the loss of the pleasure.

He likes his lips and groaned. "You taste so good kitten!" (Cringe) "Want daddy to fuck you nice and hard so you can barely walk for a week?" I moaned a very feminine yes. My body was still burning like hell, I needed release soon.

"Oh Yes Daddy! Master fuck me good!" (Caillou voice, oh yes daddy!) I felt big yaoi hands grip my hips, and forcefully pull me towards the edge of the bed. I bit my lip, I need this bad!

I felt my Alpha slowly enter me with a groan. I whined, it felt so good but I was so hot. I felt stuffed just from the tip of Kooks dick. He growled lowly and then bucked his hips harshly in my ass. I let out a very feminine moan and scratched his back.

"Hmmmm... OW kitten!" He grasped my hands and slammed them down on the bed. "Y-you now what .. fuck .. what happens when you h-hurt master?!" He growled at me.

"Y-yes master! I have... ah~.... n-no say in what you, FUCK! D-do to me!" Master was thrusting at an animalistic past, and at the same time he was holding my hands above my head and pulling my leash towards him. Our lips met for a steamy kiss, that was full of grunts and moans. He entered his tongue in my mouth and explored every little inch oh it. I couldn't help but whimper when he thruster even faster, and he even started to choke me a little with the leash. He pulled away, a string of silva following, and stared to leave hickeys on my neck and collar bone.

"Ah~ yes master! HHHYYY! F-faster! Please I need your cock to rip me apart!" (😳) Jungkook looked me in the eyes.

"A-re you sure? I'm a-already, FuCK, going so r-rough on you!" I nodded about a thousand times. "Awe~ You're a Little slut for master aren't you kitten?!"

"OH FUC YES!" And just like that I came all over my chest. That was quicker than before and the pain was starting to die down.

"Look at me kitten!" I whimpered and small 'yes master' to him. "Call m-me daddy and master." He growled again.

I moaned out a sting of daddy's and master's non stop. Until I felt a hot liquid enter my body, I whimpered and the feeling. Jungkook flipped over so I was lying on him.

"Such a good kitty aren't you?" I purred softly into master's chest.

"T-thank you master." He simply kissed my lips, not in a sex way, in a loving way, and took off my collar.

-Jungkook pov-

"You can sleep don't worry, and hey, do you want pancakes in th-" I looked down to see my tiny kitten sleeping softly on top of me. What would I do without you?

~Ring ring~

"H-hello?"

"Hey, Kook, by the way, I found those files you needed on my flash drive. I think we may have gotten ours mixed up. Sorry about that."

"I-it's alright."

"Anyways, have a good night."

"You too sir."

:End:

)Boop(

"FUCK YEAH!" Oh shit Yoongi's sleeping. Anyways, tonight was a good night.

"I love you Yoongi."

—————————————————––—————

I need holy water

I'm sorry to my girlfriend/caregiver. Hehe, love you!~ 💕✨