I told Jay she was only keeping him around for his money, he got her pregnant and body done and didn't even know her for real who wouldn't ? Now that's he is back with me like everybody knew she throw shade at him and treat him like shit when his daughter do come up here we shower her with all all the love.

"You so dirty we take baths there baby come on get out."

"Chill this our last day living here, we not taking baths in here no more

"Chill this our last day living here, we not taking baths in here no more. We have to to sign off on our house if you come on."

It's funny how life work, Jay was hurting me and I went to find love, Jay we done hurting people and through he found Love. We both got hurt just to show each other we was met to be together in the process we was both needed up kinda hurt. When we get married it won't be my first marriage. When we have kids it won't be his first child but at the end of the day our love for each other was so deep.

"Can you go pick my clothes out ? I'll love to match your fly."

"I'll love to give you long dick right here right now." He stood up getting out the tub coming to stand behind me. I looked at him through the mirror and seen how dead ass he was.

"But you're dressed baby I'll hate to mess that expensive outfit up." I pressed my ass against his hard dick. "Mmm." I reached around and start squeezing his dick.

Soon as he took his bag off I turned around and pulled his pants down. He kicked his shoes off and the top half of his clothes because he knew I'll handle the rest.

"You look good as hell when you take control." He said looking at me as I took his dick into my hands. He was standing in front of me with nothing on but gold necklaces.

"You told me that already. You gonna give me dick or continue to tell me what I really know ?"

"Ima do both smart ass." He told me as he yanked my towel up over my ass and lifted me up. He slammed my back up against the wall and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Oooooh I like it rough Daddy." I teased him as I slid down onto his dick. We released subtle and seductive moans.

"Oh you must be ready for daddy dick huh ?"

"Mmmmmm." I moaned as I wrapped my legs around his waist tighter. "All morning I was ready to fuck." I whispered into his ear. "You look so good sleeping and this big dick is all mine."

"It is ?" He pounded deeper into my pussy.

"Yes, oh sssssssss, right there baby, oh . . My . . . Right there don't stop."

"Who this belong to ?"

"You know it's yours Jay." I clenched my teeth together and threw my head back as he pounded away.