4.

Jay'Ceon Clark. 💰

The Next Morning. ☀️

I was walking around my house playing around on Snapchat. I was trying do any little thing to take my mind off the bullshit that happened last night. I needed a better understandings of what happen and I was waiting for Khloe to wake up for that.

She got here last night and she did nothing but cry and apologize for crying in front of me. I don't know what they did to her in that house but it had to be some fucked up shit. She need up crying herself to sleep in my bed so I took the guess room for the night.

I found it real funny how she blocked my number but I was the first one there when she needed me. That would be another thing I bough to her attention. I'm not here for the games I almost lost my Lira trying to please her ass.

"Morning," her voice came from behind me. "Can I have a washcloth and toothbrush?"

"You put all that away, you know where it's at." I turned back around adding my dog picture on snap because that's what I was.

"Do you have a attitude with me ?"

"I think its more then a attitude but go head and take care of your hygiene."

She smacked her teeth walking off, I shook my head texting Lira back. We was going out today so she was asking me what I think she should put on. We was slowly getting back on good terms and I wouldn't be messing that up for nobody.

Khloe came back into the living taking a seat on my couch.

"Okay we can talk now I don't want you to be upset with me." She stated off.

I locked my phone sliding it into my shorts pockets. "You had my number blocked but called me yesterday for help, I think that real ironic."

"I only blocked your number because I didn't want you talking to a person like me."

"But you called me yesterday, that mean I was the only other person you had to come get you."

"Corrected."

"What if I would've blocked your number after you blocked mine ? Do you see where I'm getting at ?"

"Yes but I don't think you understand what happened last night is something I never wanted you to witness."

"But I did because I came to get you out that fucked in situation. All I'm saying is don't block your blessing trying to be self-centered."

"You're right I truly apologize, if I could I would thank you over a Million times."

"Don't thank you but don't block a nigga out when all he was trying to do was be a friend."

"Okay, in the car you said you wanted to know what happened right ?" She asked and I nodded my head. "Okay come take a seat next to me."