24

Dior Combs 💰

Two week later

Two week later . . 💭

Speeding through lights heading to a meeting, this last two weeks was something I wish by pass. My wife came back home three nights ago but things been shaky but we was coming back together nonetheless. This morning I got a call from my Assistant and she told get to the office ASAP. I pushed the thought of the female from that night in the back of my head but I knew this meeting was about her. I pulled us to my office and let the man standing outside park my car for me and I needed to the third floor.

Waving at everybody, I walked into my office to check my email rally fast then I walked into the confidence room. My consistent was sitting in the end chair with her glasses on her tip of her nose. She looked up and me then back to her laptop.

"Hello Mr.Combs how are you ?" She asked

"Fine I guess, what's this meeting all about ?"

"You see in about." She looked down at her watch. "Ten minutes sit down."

I shook my head and took a seat pulling out my phone. I start texting K just to see what she was doing, she said noting laying down watching tv and we just talked about anything. It was a small knock on the door and income the girl from that night.

"Hello Meemee have a seat so we can start before my next meeting please

"Hello Meemee have a seat so we can start before my next meeting please." She took a seat right in front of me and smiled.

"Why are you here man ? I told you get the money from her and leave me the fuck alone."

"No baby it's way bigger than that." She went into her bag pulling out a envelope. "We're having a baby."

I had to stop and laughing right in this bitch face, it's only been two weeks and this bitch was trying to get a come up.

"Never, whatever happened just happened girl how the hell you you know ?"

"Baby that's what a doctor is called." She sat papers on the table I took them and looked over them it was papers saying she was positive for being pregnant three days ago. "Like what you see ?"