23

Khloe Jackson-Combs 💕

The next day . . 9:33am 💫

Khloe been up all night writing in her notes app on her iPhone, she wrote everything she love about Dior, she also wrote everything she hate like cheating. She fell asleep around 7:30am but couldn't sleep for long because Jay, Jay'Ceon daughter kept coming into the guess room she was sleeping in pulling on her hair. Khloe couldn't do anything for smile, she picked Jay up sitting her on the bed and cut some cartoons on for her. She tired going back to sleep but now her mind was back on Dior and the situation they was now it. She blocked his number last night because he wouldn't stop calling and she wasn't in the right place to talk to him. After trying to get some rest she said fuck it and got up.

"Up ?" Jay asked standing on the floor ready to follow behind Khloe.

"Yes

"Yes." Khloe looked down and smiled. "Come on let's go find your father."

"Father." Jay said following behold Khloe, they walked around the house but their was no Jay but something told them go downstairs and he was in his man room playing the game like she knew.

"Look who we found Jay." Khloe said getting Jay'Ceon attention, he turned around and smiled, Jay let Khloe hand go and took off towards her father.

"You miss me ? Kiss me." Jay gave her father a kiss on the lips. "Thanks baby, when I came down here y'all both was sleep but that was some hours ago."

"I bet it was, Did her mom see me here ?" Khloe asked going to take a seat on the leather black couch he had sitting directly in front of his flat seen tv that took up most of the wall.

"She didn't come inside Khloe." He switched Jay from one leg to another. "But your car is clearly outside my house so yea."

"Oh my gosh that's a bad look."

"Would you chill ? She know nothing going on between us. Are you okay that's the question?"