11

Khloe Jackson. 💕

I went back up to the hospital alone the next day but my mother had woke up and told them not to let me in. She always had a way to make me hurt I just wanted to make sure she was okay but I couldn't do that. No one could tell me anything about your conditioners so I was just outta luck.

All my things is still at Jay house and will stay until me and Diamond move but for now I'm at Dior house. He been at work all morning and I been sitting in the living room doing homework, class work and makeup work. Dior been questioning my where I been staying. He said every time I leave I let my phone die but little did he know that was Jay'Ceon cutting my phone off.

I was so deep in my thoughts I didn't see or hear Dior walk through the door. He came and kissed my cheek before walking off to his bedroom to change his clothes. I did the rest of my math work, send it over and closed my laptop. I put everything away and went to find my man.

"You look good baby, where you going ?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck.

"My family having a small get together you coming right ?" He asked I removed my arms and backed up some.

"Don't you think it's a little to early for me to meet your family ?"

"Do you see us together for a long time ?" He asked and I nodded my head I didn't have to think twice. "Then what's the big deal ? I never bought a female around but you different from the rest." He said reaching out pulling me back into his arms. "My family cool Khloe you don't have to worry about anything."

"Okay." I smiled. "What should I wear ? Something cute or over the top ?" I asked laughing.

"Let's just do something cute I'll even help you with that."

I didn't have much to pick from because I only packed a few outfits. I need up letting Dior pick out my outfit and I went to take a shower. When I was done taking care of my body I wrapped my body towel over my body walking out the room. My clothes was laid out and the room door was shut. Meaning he left out to give me space to change my clothes.

I over over the outfit and smiled it was plan but cute. I oiled my body down and got dressed. My hair was wet so I left it as is. Satisfied with my look I went into the living room taking a picture.