19

4 years later . . . .

Khloe J. Combs. 💅🏽

 💅🏽

"Mrs. Combs you haven't been home in days, you have so much over time please go home. This case is still on going they won't close it."

"I know BOSS but I feel like I'm missing something, she has his skin underneath her finger nails why is he still walking free ?"

"Because they was together we need more Evidence. I will have Amanda start back looking when she come in go to work."

"No im fine I'll stay." I start looking through paper work.

"That's an order Mrs.Combs." She said walking away, I got all my things leaving my white jacket on the back on my seat.

It was July so the sun was sitting on my skin as I walked to my car, I don't remember the last time I was outside. My job was my life, I slept, ate and breathed my job. That job I always wanted I was now that after 3 long years I was now a crime scene investigator that I fought so bad to be. Over the last year I got 7 people locked up for different reason because I had the evidence to placed them at the crime scene.

I pulled up to my home 20 minutes later, I seem Dior car and rolled my eyes. I didn't have time to hear his mouth I was sleepy and just wanted to take a lovely peaceful nap. I walked in and almost died the air felt so good to my skin I was happy to be home now. I walked upstairs and Dior was still in the bed asleep.

I went into my bathroom and just looked at my face in the mirror, I had bags under my eyes and my hair look like it stink. I cut the shower on letting it get hot as I deep cleaned my face free of any dirt. I removed all my clothes getting into the shower, I let the water hit my skin as I start to watch my hair and body. When I felt clean I got out wrapped a towel around me walking back into my room, I laid down on my side and let the air dry my skin.

"Morning." Dior said turning around to face me. "It's a blessing to wake up and see your face."

"Morning baby, my boss send me home she said I been working to much."

"I been telling you that, this my first time seeing you in what ? 3-4 days ? That's crazy."

"Yeah but I think after all these years you would understand what type of job I got. When I first moved up I told you I wouldn't see you as much."

"I know that Khloe but you don't text or nothing that's crazy if you ask me but whatever."

"Sorry, I'll try and do better as a wife." I kissed his lips. "What are we doing today ?"

"I'm going to Sam birthday together, I didn't know if you was coming home or not and I also know you and Diamond don't talk."

"Right." I moved under the covers. "He texted me yesterday and asked was I coming I told him yeah so I'll go."