9.

Khloe Jackson. 🎀

Coral Coast, 🇫🇯

We moved to another part of Fiji for our last two days there it was only a 90 minute ride and well worth it. All three of our bedrooms was underneath water. It was the most beautiful thing I ever seen these room like everything else on this trip was expensive.

I walked up behind Dior who was unpacking some of our things kissing behind his ear. I couldn't keep my lips off of him and it's been making people on this trip jealous.

"Put the cup down and help me unpack." Dior asked moving around the room I was still looking at all the fish swimming around.

I start helping him unpack but I didn't put my cup down, I got drunk once and start liking the feeling. When I was drunk or at least tipsy life was so much better I didn't have to worry about anything but having fun.

My mind still been on my mother and has been lately. She was still my mother and her not being apart of my life was hurting me inside. So drinking took my mind off everything and it was a amazing feeling.

"We don't have to unpack everything because we leaving in a few days."

"I know baby," He said handing me his phone so I could put it on the charger. "But we still have to wash everything before we leave."

"Yeah that's true I'll start washing tomorrow night. What we doing today ?"

"Not sure I think Sammy said he'll text us later. Can you chill on drinking tonight Khloe ?" He asked seriously.

It was nights he had to carry me to the room because I let myself get so drunk. I know it was embarrassing for him but he never said anything.

"Yes I promise." I kissed his lips. "I didn't mean to get that drunk last night Dior."

"I know it's cool I just don't want this to become a bad habit."