14

Jay'Ceon Clark. 💰

Eight months later. 😌

I was standing outside car talking on the phone watching Dime take pictures of my like some creep. I smiled keeping my important conversation going. I was all about my business so I was putting yet other fashion show together. I wrapped my conversation up and ended my call.

"You are really my little creep." I laughed taking pictures of her this time.

"You look daddish and I know I'm pretty, together we are goals." She laughed standing up coming to look at her picture. "Let's start our workout so we can get ready for Khloe graduation."

Hearing her name made me smile a little, after she walked out my house months ago we lost all communication. She changed her number but my mother and Sammy was still close to her so they would give me updates hear and there. Today would be my first time seeing her she told Dime she could bring me.

From the information I got she's graduating early and thanks to her "boyfriend" she did her last year of school in a college dorm room. I was happy for her because that was her goal, me and Dime was best friends, we told each other everything, but we kept our business low key. She still don't know about me and Khloe and she never met my mother and I didn't want to meet her peoples yet.

My mother didn't want to meet her to be honest, she didn't want to meet anyone if it wasn't her daughter Khloe. My mother was going to be at the graduation so I was happy to see how this would play out.

She ran in front of me and I watched her butt go up and down, she was making my dick get hard. It wasn't a secret I was hitting that and has been for a minute. I ran up and slapped her ass before running fast.

"I can't stand you Jay." She yelled trying to catch up with me but she was a little to slow.

I turned around running backwards smiling. "It's mine, I do what I want you know that."

"But that shit hurts then it be outta no where." I stopped and she got behind me and smacked my face playfully.

"My bad, I won't do it no more." I rubbed over her butt. "We just going to run today, 1 mile and 1 mile back to the car.