The Day it All Began

A bright light bursts through the windows of Yuki's room. Yuki closes the blinds but the light continued to shine bright like a diamond. Yuki opens the door sleepily and suddenly wide awake surprised to see a grand building no it was a, castle! Yuki did the same as others and began to walk toward the amazing sight. 

                                                                                                                          Yuki's P.O.V

         I was pushed along with others and before I knew it I had a registration form and a White and blue uniform on and knee high black socks and adorable mouse flats. As soon as I could move around I ran to look for my boyfriend Kise Ryouta everything about him just seemed perfect. His golden hair and eyes, his muscles, and his adorable face! I see him just feet away but so many people who rushing through the crowd that's when I was noticed my feet were off the ground and I moved closer Kise but I couldn't see his face because of how tight he was holding me. Relieved I felt my feet touch the ground I whip my head back to see if the person there, but I only glimpsed a head full of dark blue hair.

          Then Kise tackled me into a tight hug making it hard to breathe, I smile as I breathe in the familiar scent of his cologne. Then it pops into my mind " Hey Kise what are you going to be evil or good? Good of course I'll become a knight and you'll be my princess and then happily ever after!"  I let out a giggle at my boyfriends child like behavior, " Then I shall become your princess, my wonderful knight." 

To be continued...