There was something about the vulnerability his gaze held as he watched me, lips parted and eyes struggling to remain open - it was a position I'd never seen him in, and it was unfamiliar, to say the least, but it only fuelled me further. He could barely support himself, a newfound weakness in himself when I touched him, as low groans left his lips and he differed so much further from the Harry anybody else saw, or ever would see. 

"Ana, fucking hell," he hissed, his lip between his teeth as I brought my head back for a moment, swirling my tongue around his tip, before bringing my mouth back over him, trailing the flat of my tongue over him as I took as much of him in my mouth as I could.

Harry's hands suddenly left my hair, one of his hands gripping my wrist as he pulled me up from the floor, lifting me onto the counter with ease. Only wearing one of his shirts and my underwear, he easily slid his hands under the shirt and brought his lips to my own, his tongue running smoothly over mine as he curled his fingers over the waistband of my underwear and tugged them down my legs.

He dipped his head between my legs without warning, dragging a single slow line with his tongue up my center as a soft moan escaped my lips, and he brought his own lips back to mine, already allowing me to taste myself on my tongue as he wasted no time in pushing himself into me. My back arched into him as he pushed my legs further apart with his hand, thrusting into me quickly without hesitation, a gasp leaving my lips - I hadn't been with Harry this intimately in months, and the feel of his skin on mine was a feeling I'd missed and longed for more than anything.

"Harry," I let out a moan I was unable to stifle as he rocked continuously into me, his forehead pressing against mine as he held my gaze, eyes burning into mine. His pupils dilated as he watched me, his olive green irises darkening as his hand slid under his shirt on my body to cup my breast, thumb rolling over my nipple. 

"Say my name again," he murmured, his eyes never leaving mine, picking up his pace as he continued to thrust into me mercilessly and hit a spot he knew drove me crazy.

"Fuck, Harry," I gasped as his hands gripped onto the tops of my thighs, reaching for my leg to tug it over his shoulder so he could thrust into me even deeper than before, my back against the cabinet as I moaned uncontrollably, low grunts leaving Harry's lips in response.

Harry pulled himself out of me entirely, before thrusting into me a single time with such force that my thighs began to shake, my lip drawn between my teeth as I neared my end. We were both sweating at this point, Harry's forehead glistening against my own as well as the rest of his face, the dim light of the kitchen reflecting off his skin as his hair stuck up randomly and clung to patches of his face and neck. 

"You close, baby?" he pressed, a soft hum leaving my lips in response as I struggled to form words, Harry's lips curling into an 'o' shape as he thrust his hardest and fastest yet into me, repeatedly doing so as the counter shook and creaked, as the both of us came undone, Harry releasing more or less when I did, pushing the both of us through our highs.

"Fucking hell," he groaned once he'd pulled out of me, pressing his forehead to my shoulder, "I missed you so, so much."

"I missed you," I returned, exhaling deeply as I pressed my lips to his briefly.

"I have a feeling we'll both be able to sleep, now."

-

We had Liam by our side when we turned up to Celia and Ben's the next night, Liam as excited to see them as we had been.

Harry walked in without warning once more, his hand resting on the small of my back as he guided me through the hall, Liam following closely behind.