0.2

'and oh, love, watch the sun coming up, don't it feel fucked up we're not in love?'

( too much to ask - niall horan )

-

"Ana, it's seven. If you don't get up now, you'll be late for your first day." Those dreaded words - no, I don't fucking want to get up.

I groaned, burying my face back in my pillow, "Five more minutes, Celia," I mumbled into the soft pillow.

"You said that half an hour ago, Miss Levin - come on, up up up," she ushered me from the warmth of my bed, and I stumbled sleepily towards the bathroom.

"Would you please get me some coffee, Celia?" I smiled as sweetly as I could, kissing her cheek as she nodded in response, "You're golden."

I stepped into the shower, the scent of my honey shampoo awakening my senses. I washed my hair, letting the heat of the water run over my body, much different from the icy feel of the rain last night. I sniffed - yep, I definitely had a cold coming on. Thanks for that, Harry.

I finished showering, drying off and I put my clothes on, not bothering to go for something too nice. It was the first day back, after all. I brushed through my hair, Celia resurfacing from downstairs to hand me my cup of coffee.

"You're the best," I thanked her, blending in my concealer and continuing with my makeup. I finished fixing my hair and drank my coffee - I was finally ready.

"Anders is waiting to drive you," Celia smiled, handing me my bag, "Have a good day, hun."

I shot her a smile as I headed downstairs to meet Anders, our driver. He was my favourite, for definite - he'd been working for us since I could remember, and had lasted far longer than any other staff member.

"Uncle Anders," I grinned, sliding into the backseat of the car.

"Ready for your first day back, eh?"

"Ready as I'll ever be," I sighed, dumping my bag beside me. I was exhausted, having not gotten some sleep until nearing three am, and I wasn't exactly excited to return to classes that I didn't care for in the slightest.

The ride to school was only ten minutes, and it was spent in a comfortable silence. Once we arrived on the busy street, I thanked Anders and bid him goodbye, getting out of the car and groaning. Here we go.

"Ana! I was wondering where you were!" I turned around to notice Kaylee, waving as she ran towards me.

"Hey, Kaylee," I smiled politely as she joined me by my side, walking with me as we headed inside the building, "Where's Sadie and Louis and the others?"

"They're already here, I said I'd wait up for you," she explained, "You look so pretty!" she exclaimed, and I frowned a little. I knew I looked almost as exhausted as I actually was.

"I look like I got dragged through a bush," I laughed, shaking my head as she rolled her eyes at me, "But thank you."

We arrived at my locker, and I grabbed a few books out of it, shoving them into my bag. I promised to meet Kaylee and the others at lunch, and she sped off down the hall in the direction of her class, while I headed in the direction of mine.

History - wonderful.

"You're late, Miss Levin," Mr Bates scolded as I scurried through the door of the classroom.

"Traffic, Sir," I lied, taking my seat in the third row beside Sadie, pulling my books out quickly.

"Oh, yeah? Which way did you come?" a voice sounded from the back of the room, the ring of an accent which I now recognised as Harry's.