||6.||

•||Ch6: Confused||•

||Sania POV||

He was driving the car but out of nowhere I jerked forward and hit with the board. I winced and rubbed my forehead. "Oh sorry," he said and rubbed my forehead gently after removing my hands from my forehead.

I looked up at him and noticed the distance between us was again two inch. I tried to blink but my eyes were busy memorizing his face. He looked down in my eyes and we both lost our selves in each others eyes.

We both looked away when we heard voice coming from the car. He looked at me back and quickly sat straight. He opened his seatbelt and jumped out of the car.

He opened the hood of the car which blocked my view. I pouted and felt disappointed. I looked down and frowned. "Why am I feeling disappointed and why am I getting attached to him?" I mumbled to myself.

I waited for him to come back which felt like an hour. I unbuckled my seatbelt and jumped out of the car. I gently closed the door behind me and stood beside him. He was standing and fixing something. His forehead had sweat which slipped down his face and dropped on the road.

Without thinking I wiped the sweat from his face with my dupatta gently. He stopped what he was doing and turned his face towards me. He had something black on his face which was not removing.

He raised his hand and moved my hairs from my face. He creased my cheeks with the back of his hand. We both quickly moved back on hearing the honk of the car.

I looked at the other car and two men came out of the car. I moved behind my husband when one of them looked at me from head to toe. Wait. Did I call him my husband? He seemed to be notice that man and glared back at that man.

That man quickly looked away and the second man broke the silence, "Need any help, bro?" He (Zain) looked at me and motioned me to sit in the car with his head. I sat back in the car obediently.

I waited for him to come back and leaned back on the seat closing my eyes. I opened my eyes when I heard the door closed. I blinked and looked out of the window.

The sky was getting dark. I didn't know when I slept. I rubbed my eyes and looked back at him. "You awake?" he asked starting his car. I nodded my head and closed my eyes again.

The car stopped again making me open my eyes. I looked ahead and saw we were at a dhaba. I turned to look at him who turned to me. "We haven't eaten anything since morning and I know you are also hungry. So I thought we should eat something," he said and jumped out of the car.

He came to my side and opened the door and unbuckled my seatbelt. His face was so close to mine when he was unbuckling my seatbelt. I was again lost memorizing his face but quickly snapped out when he stood straight.

He held out his hand for me and I put my hand hesitantly. I followed him to the small dhaba and he ordered something for us. I looked at him in confusion and thought, Why he didn't leave me here and go to his house without me? Why is being so nice? He cleared his throat snapping me out of my thoughts.

I looked up at him and saw our order was placed in front of us. I looked at him who was staring at me and motioned me to eat. Isn't he like all the men from my villagers who eat before women? I slowly started eating with him with one thought, He was different.

•••

I was feeling tired and my head was pounding. I was trying to understand him but my brain was telling me not to think about him or got attached with him. My heart, on the other hand, was like trust him all you could.

The car stopped snapping me out of my thoughts. I looked up and saw a big gate. He honked and the gate opened. He started driving again and I looked at the beautiful house in front of me. He stopped the car and jumped out the car. He opened the door from my side and extended his hand in front me.

I hesitantly put my hand in his and stood beside him. I looked at the house, not a small house, a big house, mean to say a small mansion. "Beautiful," I whispered looking at the house in awe. "Yeah beautiful," I heard him mumbling.

I turned to look at him but he quickly looked at away from me. He held my hand and pulled me with him inside the house but stopped at the door of the house. He opened the door slowly and said, "Welcome to our house." I looked at him confusion and thought, Why he called it our house?

That word our stuck in my mind. He took me inside the house and I admired the house. "Do you live alone?" I asked looking at the silent house. "This is my own house where I usually live but most of the time I live with my parents," He said taking me somewhere in the house.

I followed him silently and looked around still admired the house. He took me in a room which made me panic a little. What is he going to do? I tried to take a step back but he held my hand.

I was scared from him and my heart was beating crazily. He turned to me and opened his mouth but stopped. Without thinking I closed my eyes and said, "I am not ready for this. I don't even know you or--," I stopped when I heard him chuckled.

I peeked my eyes opened and saw him biting his lips and tried to stop laughing. I blinked at him and stared at him with my mouth hanged open like a fool. "What?" I whispered looking at him.

He chuckled again and said, "What are you thinking? You have nothing to worry about anything. I know how we both just got marry but tomorrow we will think about a solution." I looked down in embarrassment with beetroot red face.

"You must be tired, sleep here," He said. I nodded my head slowly and looked up at him. "Sleep here. I will be in next room. If you need anything you can come to me," He said and went out of the room and closed the door.

I looked around the room which was very big. I looked at the bed which was also very big. More than five people could easily sleep on it. I stood in front of the mirror and looked at myself.

I sighed and removed my dupatta and placed it on the bed. I laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling. He was different but maybe he was acting and behaving good then after this maybe he would torture me.

My heart was not agreed with my brain because it was taking his side. He didn't leave me on any random road Instead he took me here in his house. I had to leave him soon no matter what.

.........

Assalam-o-Alaikum! Hi!

How are you all?

How was the chapter? Enjoyed it or not?

If you like this chapter, consider giving it a vote.😊

*Hugging everyone for reading previous chapters and for the voting and commenting on previous chapters*

Take care.🤗
Till next time.

Allah Hafiz! Bye!