13. The Training Session.

Louis sat on the front porch with a steaming mug of tea in his hands. He was filled with delight when Liam come came out and offered him the cup to help him keep warm. Today was Sunday; training day. So the betas and alphas were led by Zayn to do workouts to help keep them all in shape and do things as a team.

Since Louis was the only omega in the pack, Zayn instructed him to just sit on the steps and observe. Louis was going to put up a fight until the breeze began to blow. After that he decided it wouldn't be so bad sitting out on this one; plus, Louis had the perfect view of all the men's behinds, so he didn't mind not participating after all. They were in straight lines in front of him, preparing for the work ahead.

Niall was in the back row, and Louis had collect pebbles, ready to throw at the beta at the most inappropriate times possible. Zayn made his way to the front of the group, the others chatting among themselves. Zayn scanned over the group before clapping his hands together.

"Alright everyone, are we ready?" He called out toward the crowd and they all straightened up, paying attention at the alphas command. "We're going to start with some stretches." He instructed, look down at his feet, spreading them apart. Zayn continued speaking but Louis tuned him out, too busy staring at everyone's bums as they leaned down to touch their toes.

He picked up a pebble, feeling this was the right time to aim at Niall. He was careful to be as precise as possible, before launching it right at the betas left cheek.

Louis held in a chuckle as Niall jumped up, holding his bum. "What the Fuck!" he yelled, and the reaction of Zayn's face was priceless! "Um, Niall!?!" The alpha looked mad and Louis was about to burst. Niall turned around and gave Louis one of his dirtiest looks. The omega burst out laughing, the whole class watching the two.

Zayn huffed and walked over to the two, "What is going on here?" He asked, crossing his arms, putting on his alpha ego. Louis smiled faded, at the dominant voice, "S-sorry, Zayn. That was my fault" Louis admitted, the boy almost cowering at the scent the angry alpha was emitting. Zayn gave a grunt and a warning look at Louis before turning to make his way back to the front of the pack.

Harry was staring at the omega, making sure he was okay and that Zayn didn't scare him too much. He has his jaw clenched and he shut his eyes tightly, willing himself to turn back around. They continued with the stretches and Louis made himself scarce for the most of it. He threw a few more of the small rocks at Niall, not being able to help himself.

Thankful that Niall didn't make anymore fuss, the class was able to move on without interruption. Zayn had set up a sprinting exercise, where he had two cones at either end of the field. One at a time, the alphas and betas ran from one cone to the next. Lucas, one of the alphas in the pack, gave a whistle, gaining everyone's attention, including Louis', "Hey, babe! Watch this!" He nodded at louis, before doing one of the fastest runs out of the lot so far.

Lucas winked at him and Louis rolled his eyes in response with a smirk. "Oh yeah? I can do better." Another alpha remarked before doing the obstacle. Zayn looked as if he was holding back a laugh, "concentrate, men!" he put on a serious face, though the grin still stained under his nose. "Harry, you're up" Zayn snapped his fingers in the boys face, whom was otherwise distracted, glaring at the two alphas at the back of the line. 

Harry stared at the cone, eyebrows almost touching, jaw clenched, and began to sprint. Kicking up dirt with every step, as he got to the second cone, he slide and tore up a big chunk of grass and dirt, almost falling over, he pushed himself off the ground and ran back toward the group lined up behind the first cone.

They all looked stunned and stepped aside as Harry come bolting through, in fear of getting knocked down like bowling pins. He unintentionally kicked the cone as he came to a holt, it flying over everyone's heads and onto the roof. Everybody was silent, no one saying a word or making a noise.

"Okay then... Jeremy, go. Everyone continue the drill. Harry, go get the cone from the roof." Zayn spoke, obviously not really knowing which tone to take with him, not wanting to make the alpha more angry than he was. Zayn had picked up on Harry's change of behaviour with the omega around, but he was starting to see that it wasn't just an attraction, like some of the others. Harry seemed to be getting overly possessive of Louis.

Liam had been telling him this since he brought the omega into their pack, but Zayn is finally picking up on some of these things Harry is doing.

_ _ _

"Can you believe he did that? He literally torn up the ground. And he looked so mad? I don't know what was going on in his head, but it sure as hell scared me!" Niall babbled as he took mouthfuls of his sandwich. They had finished training and were in the cabin getting things to eat.

Louis turned his head and looked out the front where Harry was sitting on the porch swing with Liam. "Yeah, pretty amazing" He uttered back.

PUBLISHED~25/SEP/2018