4. The Party.

Louis and Niall had a great first week as seniors, though they thought it wasn't so different from the junior year, thus far. Though they knew it would only get harder as time went on.

So by Friday afternoon, Louis was feeling ready for the weekend. And although he enjoyed the social aspect of school, he was invited to one of his classmates 'welcome back to school' parties. When he arrived home, he skipped straight to his room, and began to get ready for the night ahead.

_ _ _

"It'll be fun Zayn! C'mon, we never go to any parties!" Liam whined to the alpha. "And there's a reason for that, Liam. They're all scared of us." Zayn grumbles and Liam rolled his eyes. "Oh who cares, Zayn?! Besides, if we crash it, well for starters, that's bad ass. And also, there's no way we'll be kicked out or anything." Liam shrugged, but his eyes were full of hope.

"I think it's a good idea. Maybe Zayn can finally get laid." Harry added smugly from the driver's seat. Zayn snarled at the other alpha. "You're lucky you're driving styles, or I'd beat you the fuck up." Harry chuckled at Zayn, he always acts tougher than he has to, and he'd never actually act out on his threats.

_ _ _

So Louis and Niall were drinking and socializing in the kitchen when they turned up. Everyone knew that Zayn was their towns pack leader. Everyone held their heads down as they walked through the crowds of drunken teens. "Later." Zayn said and walked away from the two, neither of them knowing what caught his attention.

"Stick with me tonight Harry?" Liam asked and Harry smiled at the beta, "Sure, Li. But as soon as one of us gets a hook up, the other is leaving." He smirked and Liam rolled his eyes. "Not into sharing, aye Harry?" Liam played along as they made their way to the kitchen to get themselves a drink. "No. When I get myself a mate-" he stopped as he laid eyes on Louis, who had his head thrown back, laughing, standing in a large group of people, "they'll be mine; and only mine." His voice subconsciously dropped.

"What do you want to drink?" Liam asked grabbing two red cups, "Whatever is in the keg." Harry waved him off. Harry couldn't take his eyes off the boy. He wore white tank top that had large hole in the sides that at the right angle showed his chest and tanned stomach. And don't get him started on those sinfully tight black skinny jeans. His arse and thighs had Harry drooling.

"Wanna to talk to them?" Liam asked, suddenly next to Harry, motioning to the group of people Harry was staring at. Harry looked at Louis, he didn't want to ruin his night by scaring him, but he also wanted to talk to him, he shrugged, 'fuck it' he thought. "Yeah, let's." He smiled at Liam and they made their way over. And as soon as they two joined the circle, the group went quiet. No one knew what to say. "Well aren't you guys the life of the party" Harry scoffed sarcastically.

"Well, actually; we were until you came along" Harry looked over at Louis who had his arms crossed over his chest and his hip popped out, his stance as sassy as his tone. Harry quirked an eyebrow and tried to hide his smirk while everyone else looked gob smacked. "So why stop on our account?-" Harry asked before stepping g forward until he was right in front of the Omega's face. And Louis, being his stubborn self, wasn't backing down, no matter how much his omega wanted to. "-You're not scared; are you?" Harry whispered in his face.

Louis couldn't help the shiver that ran down his spine. "Not. A. Chance." Louis smirked and turned around, walked away. Harry chuckled. Louis is exactly what he dreamed he'd be. Harry liked that he wasn't super submissive like other omegas. He followed the omega over the keg and stood next to him. "What's your name?" He asked, know very well Louis' name, but he didn't want to scare Louis by admitting that.

"What makes you think you deserve my name?" He scoffed and watched as Harry' eyes turned from playful to dark. He lent down near Louis' face again, the omega swallowing hard, "because I asked nicely." He spat through the gritted teeth. Louis would be lying if he said Harry' scent wasn't driving him crazy. He'd fought off his omega up until now, "its Louis." He added with an angry face, to let Harry know he wasn't saying so by choice.

"Well, Louis. I'm Ha-", "You're Harry Styles. Everyone in school knows who you are." Louis chuckled and Harry couldn't be bothered to give a snarky come back because he actually made Louis laugh. Without even trying.

_ _ _

Louis and Harry made their way back to the group where everyone was still talking and laughing. Liam and Niall we're in the middle of a conversation when Zayn stormed over and pulled on Liam shoulder, successfully spinning him around. Liam was about to get angry at the alpha until he saw the look on Zayn' face. "We're leaving" He growled lowly and his eyes we're so dark they were almost black.

"Fine, Zayn. We can go." Liam said calmly, trying to settle down the worked up alpha. Liam turned around "I'm sorry, Niall. I have to go" Liam sulked and Niall just smiled sympathetically. "Yeah, its fine. We can talk later." He assured and Liam regained a smile. "C'mon, Harry." Liam waved and Harry looked back at Louis, not saying anything before turning and leaving.

"I wonder what happened." Niall asked after they'd watched Harry and Liam walk out the door. "Who knows, but we should definitely stay out of it." Louis pushed away the curiosity that lurked and decided it was best to just forget it.

PUBLISHED~23/APR/2018