Ouran part 2

...........................Akito POV.............................

The next day

Akira and I walked to school again. When class started, Akira was sleeping. The teachers kept on yelling at her for sleeping. When lunch came, Akira was still sleeping. I walked over to her desk with the twins and Haruhi. "Hey Haruhi." I said.

"Yeah, what is it." Haruhi said.

"Can I borrow your book?" I asked. She grabbed her book and handed it to me. I slammed the book on Akira's desk. Akira jumped out of her chair and fell to the floor.

"What was that for!" Akira yelled.

"That was for sleeping." I said. The twins laughed at her.

"Don't worry." Hikaru said.

"She didn't do that on purpose." Kaoru said.

"Akito did it to wake you up." They said in unison.

"Whatever." Akira said. "If you need me, i'll be sleeping." She hit her head on the desk.

"Did you get any sleep from last night?" Haruhi asked. Akira shook her head no, on the desk.

"Lets go eat lunch now." I said.

Later on

Classes are done, so we went to the host club. When we walked in, they were wearing kimono's. I walked over to Kyoya. "So, is to day kimono day?" I asked.

"Sorta. We thought it would be good to do this." Kyoya answer. Tamaki and Akira were talking to each other. I walked over there with Kyoya.

"-And of course, this is my favorite bear." Tamaki said while holding out the bear.

"C-Can I hold the bear?" Akira said with stars in her eyes. Tamaki hands her, his favorite bear.

"I'm surprised that your not crying in the corner. For once." I said.

"Is that suppose to be an insult?" Akira asked.

...........................Akira POV.............................

Akito and Kyoya did a face palm. "Why are they so much alike? They make me wonder." Kyoya said. I made a puffy face at him.

"You guys are mean." I said in a childish voice.

"That's my speciality." Akito said.

"Well, Tamaki. It seems you have a guest to see you." Kyoya said.

"Aaaawwww." Tamaki and I said in unison. Tamaki gets up and walks over to his guest.

"Don't you guys want to join in with us?" Kyoya said. I shook my head no.

"No thanks." Akito said. Kyoya walks away with his folder thing.

"I'm tired!" I whined to Akito.

"You were just sleeping in class!" Akito said.

"I know but-"

"No but. You still got a chance to sleep."

"Okay. Fine. You win." I said. Akito smiled at me. "Can we go now!?"

"Fine. But try not to steal beary." Akito said. I nod. Akito and I walked out, saying bye to anyone. When we took one step out of Ouran, I was unconscious. I woke up again to see myself sitting up against a tree. Akito on the other hand was laying flat on the ground. I took a look around to see if anyone was around. I stood up and walked over to Akito. I was about to poke her awake.

"Don't poke me." Akito said. I stuck my tongue out at her.

"You know I still will." I answered.

"No." Akito go up and dusted her self off. "Why was I on the floor and you were against a tree?"

"I don't know. Its probably because I'm special." I said.

"Yeah, special ed."

"That's not fair."

"Life's not fair. Lets go find a place to stay."

"W-What do you mean? Do you know where we are? And what anime?" I asked.

"Yeah. Did you look in the mirror? Your hair color changed to orange." Akito said with a smirk.

"Oh yeah!" I shouted while I threw my fist in the air.

"Don't do that." Akito said.

"Okay." I said.

(A/N: Please don't take it the wrong way for the special ed. I didn't mean to offend anyone. Also you have to wait till the next chapter to reveal the anime! :-p

plz

comment because I want to know how this story is

vote

share