Kid!

..........................Akira POV........................

Right after we were done fighting, we saw Death the kid. "She is not symmetry! Look at her bangs! I can't even look at you!" Kid said. Then Kid fainted. Tsubaki, Patty, Liz and I change into our original forms. Patty started to laugh at Kid and poked him in the face. Liz did a facepalm. Blackstar was also laughing.

"Come on Kid! Let's go back." Liz said.

"But her hair is so..." Kid said while Liz was dragging him.

"Let's go you guys." Liz said. Black Star and Patty kept on lauphing. Akito and I walked behind them. Later we made it to Lord Death's room.

"Good! Your finally back. Look what we have here! It seem that you guys brought two more people with you. Tell us who you two are." Lord Death said excitedly. Akito rolled her eyes at him.

"MAKA!!!!" Spirit yelled. Maka did a maka chop. I giggled a little bit. No one notices. Maka looks annoyed. Akito steps up to face Death.

"I'm Akito. I guess it is nice to meet you and the others. This is Akira." Akira said pointing at me.

"Hello. Its nice to meet you." I said. I quickly nudge Akito. She rolls her eyes again.

"Yes. Its nice to meet you. Happy Akira?" Akito said. I nod my head while I was smiling.

"Tell us, how did you find us?" Stein asked. I was about to answer but Akito held her hand out for me to not talk. I nodded and decided it was best that Akito handles it for once. I became serious.

"Its really not your business to know how we found you but we did help you fight." Akito answer.

..........................Akito POV.........................

Stein step forward to me. "You still didn't answer my question." he said to me.

"Lets just say we knew that you guys where down there." Akira said. I did a facepalm. Some times I just want to...... ugh! Stein looks confused with the others.

"What exactly do you mean by that?" Maka asked.

"It doesn't even make since." Soul said. There was a huge growl. Everyone turns to see Akira. Akira had a weak smile.

"Sorry. I haven't really eaten much today." Akira said. I shrugged.

"We can talk more tomorrow. Also Maka! Can you give them a room to sleep in please." Death asked.

"Hai." Maka said. All of us except Spirit and Death leaves. We walk into these weird apartments. Akira looks so amazed by them. Kid, Liz, Patty, Tsubaki, and Black Star turned to face us and said good night in unison. After that they left. Maka and Soul continued to our apartment. She stopped at the door.

"Here you two go. This is where the two of you will be staying at. Enjoy your stay." Maka said happy.

"What are you? A bell hoper or a hotel manager?" I said while walking inside. Then I heard Akira say thank you. Maka then told her that Lord Death will be summing us tomorrow. I found the closest room to sleep in. Soul and Maka left. Akira came into my room.

"You know, you should at lease give Maka some credit for helping us." Akira said to me.

"Fine. Whatever. Just let me go to sleep." I said back. Akira nodes back and leaves. I hear the door close. After that I fell asleep.