The next word part 1

..........................Akito POV.........................

 Akira's hair changed, when we arived here. We begin to walk around, to find an exit. We can to a clift over a house. "I spy with my little eye, something huge." Akira said. (A/N: house is on the side - ->)

"I told you for the last time! I'm not playing eye spy with you!" I yelled at her. She was to close to the edge of the clift.

"H-Help me!" Akira yelled out loud. Before I could grab her hand, she fell down to the ground. I go after her. I slid down the clift like it was nothing. "Thanks for helping me out." She was on her stomach.

"Yeah, no problem." I answered back. Four people came out of the house.

"What's going on? Are you okay?" The man in the robe asked Akira.

"Y-Yeah. I'm fine, thanks to her." Akira said glaring at me. I just stood their. The boy with gay hair, helps her up. "S-Sorry for making to much noise."

"Thats nothing new." I said. Akira kept on glaring at me. "What? It's true."

"W-Well then. At lease your okay. Oh no! We're going to be late for school!" The girl in the brown hair with pigtails.

"We have to go to. Right Akito?" I asked. All of them were shock but the girl with brown hair.

"Yeah, sure. Lets go." I said. I finally relized why they were shock. It was Kyo, Yuki, Shigure Sohma with Thoru. I did a face palm. Akito and I had the same name.

Furits Basket part 1

"W-What's wrong?" Akira asked.

I grabbed her by the ear and whispered, "Did you forget about this show? It's fruits basket. Akito Sohma? Does that ring a bell?"

"Oh! Now I get it. Yes." Akira said and tured to face the others. "S-Sorry but we have to go. Nice seeing you guys or meeting you guys. What ever the one is."

"That's right." Shigure said. "I'm Shigure Sohma and the three that are leaving for school is Thoru, Kyo and Yuki."

"Nice to meet you both." Yuki said while bowing. Thoru said the same and left with Kyo. It was just Akira, Shigure and I.

"Nice to meet you too." Akira said. "Well, excuse us." I nod. We found our way out of the forest to the city. "Ummm... Do we have a place to stay for the mean time?" Akira asked.

"Yeah. Don't worry." I answered.

..........................Akira POV........................

Akito and I walked to a group of a apartments, that was near their school. I stood to look for a few moments. Akito started to walk with out me. I ran to catch up to her. When we entered the apartment, it look really nice in the inside. I went to my room, it had a blue beding with a desk across. I ran to the bed and took a nap. Akito wakes me up. "Make me dinner. I'm hungry."

"Can't you make your own food for once?" I asked.

"No. I don't want to." Akiro said.

"Just do it!"

"Fine!" I yelled back at her.

"One more thing." Akito said.

"What is it now!" I whinned.

"Tomorrow we will start school. So get ready to wake up early." Akito said. I smacked her up side the head. "What was that for!"

"For telling me last minute! Do we have any uniforms?" I asked while making dinner for the two of us.

"Don't worry about it. The clothes are in closet." Akito said. When I finshed dinner, I took a shower and got ready for bed. It has been a long day. I thought.

(A/N: I do not own fruits basket. I cannot spell and I know its a boring chapter, so plz bare with me. Also comment and vote. Also thanks for reading my story.)