Akame ga kill

.........................Akito POV............................

I grabbed Akira by her ear. "What are you doing!?" Akira shouted. I gave her a really look. We then made it to a empty place. I was all dirt with a cannon in the middle.

"This place..." Akira said.

"What is this place?" I asked her. I let her ear go.

"Akame ga kill!" Akira fangirl. "This show is about a group of assassins. They are trying to over throw the little King. He's being manipulated by some old man."

"That's cool." I said. Akira grabbed my hand and started to run straight to the right. "Where are you going!?" She looked at me with.

"You'll see!" Akira yelled back. As she said that, something in front of us exploted. Akira and I jumped backwards.

"Not so fast girls." A voice said.

"What now!?" Akira and I yelled in unison. The smoke cleared. It was Amon's uncle.

"What do you want Amon's uncle!" Akira yelled. He smiled at us.

"I came back for one of you." He said.

"Kei!?" A voice me recognized. We all turn our heads to see Amon, Akemi and Inari. "What is going on!? What is the mean of this!?" Akemi continued on.

"It's none of your business sis!" Kei hissed.

"Brother! Please stop this nonsense." Inari pleaded.

"I will not!" Kei yelled. He then disappear. I look back at Inari and Akemi. Akemi saw us and ran towards us.

"I'm glad that you're both safe." Akmei said like a mother.

"M-Mom! D-Dad! What's going on!" Amon yelled. They both had a sour face.

"We'll tell you guys later. Not now. Not yet." Inari said with a weak smile. "For now, enjoy your self. Amon you accompany them."

"But dad!" He tried to get out of it.

"To bad squirt." I said with a smirk.

"Your now our little bro." Akira said.

"I'm only two years younger than you!" Amon yelled. "Fine but only this time."

(A/N: I know I did have them meet the characters. I just got lazy. I'm planning to end the book sooner. Also I don't own Akame ga kill. See ya!"