The Inspirational Rasengan & The Fifth Hokage

Comincia dall'inizio

Another one of Naruto's clones appeared.

"Keiko protect Tsunade," Naruto said.

I quickly kneeled beside her and healed her up.

"Please don't protect me!" She said.
"Quiet... you're important so we are gonna protect you," I said.

Tsunade widened her eyes at me.

"You're really gonna fight! You'll die and lose everything! Including your dream!" Kabuto said while charging at Naruto.
"Just get out the way!" Tsunade yelled. "Keiko help him!"
"Trust him Tsunade..... he his the future Hokage," I said.
"She's right ya know."

Naruto then grabbed the Kunai cutting between his fingers.

"Until I become Hokage I won't die!" Naruto exclaimed.

I smirked at his confidence. Kabuto grew frustrated.

"Eat this!"

Naruto's clone then began to do his Rasengan formation on Naruto's left hand.

"Compress the Chakra... and retain it! RASENGAN!" Naruto exclaimed as he inserted the Rasengan into Kabuto sending him far back into a rock.

I stood up.

"Why did you have to do all the work?" I asked.
"I just had to do I-," Naruto paused as he began to cough out blood.
"N-Naruto," I look over Kabuto and he still had the strength to stand. Naruto soon collapsed on the ground.

Tsunade ran to him.

"Man you really are annoying, finally my turn to do something," I said. "You are strong and pretty smart Kabuto, not smart enough to know that you've used to much chakra."

I flashed towards him and punched where Naruto had hit his Rasengan.

"Now I know you're gonna collapse in a little bit but this is just for fun..... chidori," I said.

Man was that satisfying.

Kabuto fell to the ground.

"He's showing signs of an Arrhythmia," Tsunade said. I quickly ran towards them and kneeled down.

"Damn his cardiac muscles are a total mess!" Tsunade said.
"Let me help please, I know little of medical ninjutsu, it's not a lot but at least it can help a little," I said.

Tsunade nodded. She took out two fingers and placed it on Naruto's chest.

She's shaking.

I grabbed Tsunade's hand.

"Please. It'll be alright just calm down," I reassured. She looked at me with a fearful expression. I released her hand and she sliced Naruto's shirt.

I placed my hands on Tsunade's and we began healing Naruto.

"More chakra," Tsunade said.

I released more charkra.

"It's to late for Naruto, there's no way he'll recover," Kabuto said from a distance.
"Shut up! I'll kill you later," Tsunade growled.