The New Way Of Climbing Trees

Aki POV

Uchiha and I went back into the house. Everyone was there surrounding a whole table of food.

"Haha! Yes, I'm starving!" Naruto exclaimed while rubbing his hands together.
"Oh Aki, are you doing okay?" A woman asked me.
"Yes, um..."
"Tsunami, Tazuna's daughter. She helped us patch you up," Kakashi stated.
"Oh, well thank you for helping me, Tsunami. I'm feeling a lot better," I said bowing my head.
"Glad to here that," Tsunami said then giving off a smile.

"Aki!!!" Keiko sprang up and went over to me. "Are you sure your okay?"
"Positive," I said.

Keiko sighed in relief, then went to sit back down.

When am I gonna tell Keiko?...

Sasuke and I then sat down, and I began to eat.

"As soon as we finish eating we're gonna go train," Kakashi-sensei said. "But Aki if your not feeling well..."

"I think I'll manage," I said interrupting Kakashi-sensei and he nodded his head.
"What kind of training we're gonna do Kakashi-sensei?" Keiko asked.
"Well, you guys will be learning new techniques. Actually, they should be easier than the ones you all already know," Kakashi sensei said.

"Haha! Sounds great!" Naruto said and sprang up.

"It won't be great," a voice said. The voice was very high pitched, a child's voice.

We all looked up to see a boy walking over to Tazuna. He had dark colored hair, and he was about Konohamaru's age.

"Inari!" Tazuna exclaimed, welcoming the little boy.
"Inari, don't say things like that. They helped bring your grandfather home safely," Tsunami said.
"But mommy... They're all gonna...die," Inari said.

I looked at the little boy as blankly as I could. Part of me wanted to ask him what why would he say that but looks like my questions will have to wait since Naruto has his own questions.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY!!??"Naruto shouted. 
"Naruto, calm down," Keiko said placing a hand on his shoulder.

"No one can beat Gato or his men. Its pointless, you'll just die," Inari said.

"WHAT! Listen here ya' twerp! I'm a hero who's gonna be Hokage someday! There's no way Gato or his friends can beat me!" Naruto announced confidently.

"Hero? There's no such thing of a "hero," Inari said.

"Say that again!" Naruto shouted and began charging at Inari. Sakura then held him back.
"Idiot! He's just a boy, leave him alone!" Sakura hissed.

"Just go home... You won't die that way," Inari said and began to walk away.
"Where are you going?" Tazuna asked.
"To watch to ocean from my room..." Inari replied then exited the room.

We all stayed in silence...

"My apologies about him, you see... His father died while trying to protect the village," Tsunami stated.
"No no... We understand... Everyone has their own views on heroes and if one really exists," I said.

~•~

We then finished eating, and we arrived at a forest where Kakashi sensei would train us this "simple technique."

Kakashi-sensei began to speak about the wonders of chakra, which I didn't pay much attention to since I did a lot of reading back at Konoha on chakra.

"So, what do we do then?" Naruto asked.
"Well Naruto.... We climb trees," Kakashi-sensei said.
"Cool, but...what are the benefits?" Keiko asked.
"This exercise will help you control you chakra better," Kakashi sensei said.