xv → nick wolfhard.

[so i changed this song several months after publishing this. doesn't really relate in any way to the chapter but YOU'LL SEE]

~ (edited *twice omg*) 

𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊𝖘 𝖎𝖙'𝖘 𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖙𝖔 𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞 

FINN'S POV

I woke with a thud once again, the last time being on pavement in the middle of Toronto's busiest intersection, this time being in somewhere just as worse; a hospital bed. Everything in the room was the same, except the room felt a little smaller, only because now a black fabric suitcase stood next to the door.

"Oh hey, you're awake," a voice said to my left and I swung my head around- Nicholas Wolfhard. "Good news," he smiled.

"What?" I asked uneasily.

"Your doctor got your results back and you're good to go, and our flight is in..." he checked his phone, "...3 hours so we gotta get going sooner rather than later,"

I got lost in a daze much larger than myself, thinking how I could get myself out of this one,

but I couldn't think of anything.

"Finn? Finn? Finn!" he said startled. "What's wrong?"

what's wrong?

"Not exactly the kind of good news I was hoping for," I mumbled, but he heard me. 

"Then what kind of good news did you wanna hear?" he sat next to me.

"The kind of news that tells me that I don't need to leave Toronto," I confessed, running my hands through my hair.

"Why wouldn't you-" he started, "oh,"

"I hope you're on the same page as me, because quite frankly, I don't want to have to tell you,"

"No, no," he said, "I get it,"

but he says he gets a lot of things,

doesn't mean that he means it.

"Do you?" I asked.

He sighed, "yeah, I know it's y/n. You don't want to leave because she lives in Toronto,"

"Glad we're on the same-ish page," I said, standing up for the first time in a while.

why do I have to feel fine?

"Wha- where are you going?" he asked, standing up, "and what do you mean on the same-ish page?"

"I'm going to pee, stupid," I laughed but then frowned afterwards, "and I'm not quite sure how much you really understand, at all," 

"I wish you could stay here, but I also need to be honest and that's not how things are looking right now," he said kindly, "I hate being the bad guy, Finn, I really don't like it,"

"Then who's the good guy?"

Y/N'S POV

Finn: I need to talk to you

Y/n: Uh in person or-

Finn: Can you call me?