viii → park bench.

*edited*

a/n: ladies and germs, to both or neither, sum cheesy ass shit

 *:·゚✧*:·゚✧
Y/N'S POV

by 5:20, I was at evie's house with drenched cheeks and a million thoughts. How could any human have the heart to call your daughter a slut and then beat her up for it? I don't know evie that well, but she's not a slut. but who am I to know? I wiped the tears off my face and knocked on the door lightly.

EVIE'S POV (well this is new)
·゚: *

there was a knock on the door and my stomach dropped. not because I didn't know who it was, but because I did. I managed to drag myself to the door and finally open it to see a girl that I now knew wasn't worth lying to. remember why you're doing this. You're doing this because you know that if you get a chance to hang out with finn, he'll fall for you, boys always do. y/n looked at me with wet eyes. maybe i am a slut. 

"oh god, evie. are you all right?" she stepped inside and gave me a tight hug. "everything is going to be okay,"

"thanks, y/n. really. this means a lot to me." she let go of the hug and i put on a sad expression.

"you don't need to worry about her anymore," she said, referencing my mom. i gulped, "maybe we could go out and get your mind off of it," she smiled, "how about i call a new friend? he can make anyone smile."

part of me is starting to realize how easily this has fallen into place.

"hey, have time to hang out?" she started the phone call.

I heard mumbling on the other end.

"yeah, it's me and an old friend that really needs some company. her name's evie."

"..."

"mhm, yeah you've met her. not formally, but yeah."

"..."

"ok, wanna meet at willow Park, like right now?"

"..."

"great, okay! uh, see you,"

"..."

she looked at me with brighter eyes, "let's gooo!"

FINN'S POV
·゚: *

splendid, meeting the girl i saw at comic con. again.

"nick? i'm going to willow park i'll come back don't worry i'm not dead if i'm not back by like... i don't know. ok bye." i yelled loud enough for him to hear.

"you sure you don't want me to drive you?" it was a nice gesture, but i declined anyway.

"no, uh i'm okay. bye."

TIME SKIP!

when I got to willow park, y/n and evie were already there sitting on a bench, looking like they were patiently waiting. y/n's "old friend" must've already seen me because i could see the'freaking-out-fangirl' look on her face. today was going to be very interesting.