Epilogue

"Come on!" A voice, as smooth as silk, called out as two figures flew in the night. They flew away from St. Aegolius Canyons and towards Silverveil. They winged around the Sea of Hoolemere before making it to the Ice Narrows. The early lights of dawn arose, highlighting the brown and tan feathers of a small female tawny owl. She made a kew-wick sound as she flew alongside a dark gray greater sooty owl. He made a sort of twitter as he spoke to the female next to him.
   "Stop complaining about the cold." The sooty hooted sharply at the tawny owl who scoffed lightly. "Why don't you stop complaining about me complaining!"
   A sigh was heard from the beak of the sooty. "Best not use that smart beak of yours around Lord Bahram, he won't be as tolerant as I."
   "I'm counting on it." The female briskly spoke as she was lead into a series of tunnels in the icebergs and winging towards an iceberg that perfectly covered an island, proving to be a perfect hideout.
   They landed in front of a throne of bird bones... Ones that resembled that of large and small owls alike. "Lord Bahram." The greater sooty greeted while bowing.
   "Ah, how nice of you to drop in." A gruff voice spoke from atop of the throne, concealed by shadows as blazing yellow eyes pierced the darkness.
  "My Lord." The greater sooty started. "I bring to you a scout from St. Aegolius Canyons on account that she has news concerning the pure ones."
   The gruff voice churred loudly, sending a feeling of unease throughout the cold room. The small tawny owl took an apprehensive step forward. "The... Pure Ones have been greatly weakened... My Lord. It's only a matter of time before they fall to the Guardians of the Ga'hoole Tree."
   He churred once more. "Yes, soon I'll have control over both the crow and the owl kingdom!"  

There we go, the last part of my now completed first book. Don't worry, this isn't the end of the journey for our ash colored owl!

For the snowy owl character, credit goes to @Eclipsepelt.