Announcements

If you looked at the cover, yes this is made by me and DragonflyLG so give her a view too. I took my time to read this for more then five times and I hand read every chapter before I publish it. Comment if you do see a spelling error or if something doesn't make a whole lot of sense in your head, and I promise that I will spend however much time I have to answer any questions. I will give a shootout if you spot any mistakes in the spelling after I fix it. Each chapter with be posted on Friday, wether it is on a normal time schedule or late at night. By the end of the book, I will ask a simple question that I want all of you that read this to answer with a simple yes or no. This is my first book and I plan to see it til the end so I am very fortunate to get a partner in crime.

Cover made by Dragon

Black barn owl ideas by me

Character x oc idea by me (I'm a sucker for romance)

The idea of having minor characters from the book series is an idea from Dragon

Description was written by me

Dragon almost tried to get me to have a Digger x oc thing.

Pure One scenes were made possible by Dragon (And I'm convinced that she is partially evil or something)

Thank you and enjoy the story while it gets posted.