"Yes, Jay. I forgive you." You say chuckling

"Yippie! Everything's good now!" He laughs, grabs you, and twirls you around.

You laugh at your boyfriend as he giggles and blows raspberries into your neck.

"I will stop being so overprotective." Jay says resting his head on your shoulder.

"No. I want you to be overprotective. As I was thinking about it, I realized what would've happened if you hadn't been overprotective. Just back off a tiny bit when I ask. Does that sound like a plan?"

All Jay can do is smile ear to ear as you say your sentence. At the end he hugs you tightly and won't let go.

"Of course. I love you (Y/N), and I will do anything to keep my princess safe."

Zane
Kai is hugging you after you realized that you were exceptionally mean to Zane.

"Kai, what am I going to do? I was a big jerk to him, and I even made him start yelling before I left. I've never seen him that angry before! I don't think I've ever heard him yell more than once! I don't know how long it will take him to cool down, but I need to go apologize, now!" You say now looking at Kai with tears running down your face.

"Zane probably broke down as soon as we left. You should go apologize to him now." Kai says wiping the tears off your cheeks.

"Ok then, I'm going." You sniffle, getting up from your bed, and walking to Zane's room.

Sure enough, when you enter, Zane is on his knees in the same spot you left him. He doesn't look up when you enter, continues crying, and mumbles to himself.

"I can not believe I just told the love of my life I should have let her perish. What kind of loving significant other says that about their lover. Perhaps I deserve to perish after a comment like that. I doubt any apology I can say will persuade (Y/N) I did not mean it, and I still love her."

"I still love you too." You saying, finally making Zane look up.

He quickly jumps up and hugs you tightly.

"(Y/N), I am sorry I said such hurtful things to you. I did not mean any of the things I said, and wish I could take it all back. You do not deserve to die, and you have every right to be angry with me for transforming you into something you despise. I hope you can forgive me." Zane says with tears now streaming down his face.

"Zane, I forgive you. I just hope you can forgive me. You did the only thing you could to save me, and I wasn't even appreciative about it. All I could do was yell at you for it, and you didn't deserve that. I am glad you were able to save me, because I can still see your loving face. Zane, you are and always will be the greatest thing in my life. Please, Zane! I am deeply sorry about everything I said." You say now bawling and burying your face in his chest.

"(Y/N), I do forgive you. You are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me, and I will love you for all of eternity." He says kissing you

Cole
You and Lloyd go to his room so you can cool down. After 30 minutes, you realize what happened, and you start to cry. Lloyd looks up from the book he was reading and quickly comes over, and wraps you in a protective hug. Lloyd keeps whispering comforting words to you, but all you can do, is bawl more as you keep replaying the argument in your head.

"Oh my gosh, Lloyd! I can't believe I said those horrible things! Do you think Cole will forgive me?" You ask crying into Lloyd's chest.

"You weren't the only one that said hurtful things sis, but I know Cole loves you a lot, and you love him just as much. He'll forgive you, and I know you forgive him." Lloyd says rubbing circles on your back.