54.

chae_naeun1:

276k likeschae_naeun: lonelyy

276k likes
chae_naeun: lonelyy.
——
view all 23,000 comments

user1: okay and?

user2: hi slut

user3: prettyyy and cuteee

user4: iLYSM

user5: why don't u call @minxsuga if ur lonely

chae_naeun1: yeah, i should.. @user5 @minxsuga

user6: desperate ^

user7: um... i don't like her

user8: i want jina to beat her up cause she stole her man

minxsuga: @chae_naun1 wtf i don't want u to call me. if ur lonely call someone else...

user9: ^ LMAOOOOO

user10: @minxsuga he's speaking facts tho haha

user11: suga doesn't love u sorry :)

user12: yoongi is already sick of her

junghobii: @minxsuga lmao chill bro 😂

——

yoongi's pov:

"yoongi, yoongi, yoongiiiii!" i year hoseok shout from outside my room. "open the door, this is important." he kept on knocking and slamming my door.

i shook my head and walked up the door. as i opened it, he barged into me. "ew, get off of me." i said to him, disgusted. he stepped back and laughed.

"what do you want, i'm busy." i stated. "busy doing what?"

"WHAT DO YOU WANT HOSEOK!" i shout at him. he put his hands up in surrender then sat down. he then started to take something out of his back pocket. "what's that?" i question him but he didn't reply. finally, he got something out that looked like a book. wait, that book looks familiar..

"isn't that jina's book?" i ask as i quickly take it off him and examine it. "diary, you mean."

"nah, i'm pretty sure it's a book cause i saw it in one of her instagram posts and it was captioned like 'one of the best books i've read so far' or something?" i was about to open it but hoseok stood up and stopped me.

"make sure to read the pages carefully."

once again, i attempted to open it but he again stopped me. "and read it with all of your heart." he patted me on the shoulder and sat back down.

i read the first page and smiled because it was cute, then the other which talked about hoseok coming into her house and stealing her ramyeon. another page was about her getting nervous to meet hoseok's friends which was us and then the other talking about finding me cute. i went to turn another page to see her talking about her feelings towards me.

"enjoying it right?" hoseok smirked. "shut up."

i went onto the last page and it was about me. talking about how much she misses me after our break up..

"w-where did you get this?" i slammed the book shut and held it tightly. "well, i went over to her house to show her our texts-"

"TEXTS?" i shout. "about you missing her...."

"hoseok you son of a b-"

"and then i saw her diary and i kinda ran away with it to show you."

i didn't know how to react. without noticing i ran up to hoseok and hugged him. "you're welcome." he laughed. "oh yeah, why didn't anyone tell me you called jina a slut?"

quickly, i let go of him and gave him a dirty look. "you killed the mood. anyways, i'll be back."

i ran off with jina's book in my hands.

——
finally finished school :)