34.

minxsuga

hey.
can we talk?

about what

about us.

i'm busy 🙄

i know you're not busy.
yoongi stop thinking ignoring me
would make things get sorted. it really
wont it just makes you seem childish.

fine.

talk to you in person?
-seen.

——

jina's pov:

sitting with a worried expression on my face, i stare at the last text message that i sent yoongi. he has seen it but now i'm waiting for his reply which would most likely never come. i sigh and throw my phone beside me then stuff my face into my hands. unexpectedly, tears started to stream down my face bit by bit even though i tried to hold them back.

just then, i heard my front door open. my face quickly turned to the direction of the entrance. i made my way over to the door to see yoongi standing in-front of me. feeling a bit embarrassed, i wiped away my tears since i looked horrible when i cry. there was an awkward silence.

"yoongi what do you wa-"

before i could finish my sentence, yoongi's lips crashed onto mine. i flinched from the surprise. his arms wrapped around me and he pushed me closer to him and held me tighter. hesitantly i kissed back. god how much i missed him.

eventually, he let go of me. "i-i'm sorry." his voice cracked. giving him a faint smile, i held his hand. "it's okay. thank you for understanding me."

yoongi smiled back and looked into my eyes. "i assumed things too fast. you must think of me as a dumbass now for treating you like shit." his eyes were filled with sorrow, you could tell from his voice.

i looked down at my shoes. "you're not a dumbass." i chuckled as a slight tint of pink were on my cheeks. "i missed you. especially how you look when you blush." he looked down at me so he could clearly see my face.

a smile formed on my lips as i looked up into his eyes.

"uh, i've got something to ask you." he took a deep breath before he said the other sentence.

"j-jina. i want you to be mine. i want you to be my g-girlfriend."
——