21. Bitch Is Crazy Part Two

Start from the beginning

Woah, she was getting a little too aggressive. She wasn't gonna think just because she was hurting she could talk to me any type of way.

"Mina, I was under the impression that you and Chris weren't together anymore, and he could do whatever he wanted to." I told her, now looking at Chris for some type of explanation, help, anything!

"We are, but he's still my man!"

What? Was this girl stupid or something? I knew she was ditzy, but geez.

"I'm sorry Mina honestly, but I can't fight my feelings. I really care for Chris."

"Chris doesn't care about you, he doesn't care for anyone but his damn self." She muttered and looked back at Chris uglily.

"Mina I still care about you."

"Don't even lie to me Chris, you never cared about me or loved me. You just used me until you got tired and found someone else. He's gonna do the same thing to you Nia." Mina turned her attention back on me and glared at me.

I didn't know what to say, so I just grabbed my purse that I'd left with my clothes when I took them off last night and tried to walk out of the room. Chris blocked the doorway and grabbed my waist to stop me from moving.

"Where are you going? Don't leave." He looked down and locked eyes with me. What the hell was going on here? What had I gotten myself involved in?

"Chris this is too much, I'll talk to you later." I pushed past Chris and practically ran out of the apartment. I didn't even want to go back to my place, I just wanted to get away for a little bit.

Ever since I'd really started messing with Chris, all this unneeded stress had been added to my life.

If this was what dating a celebrity was like I didn't know if I could handle it.

Mina Tran

Trust, something I don't have for these bitches. These girls out here will literally smile in your face, and lay down with your man. I couldn't even believe it, I didn't expect Nia to be one of those girls.

I'd been at brunch with Draya just an hour before, talking about the drastic changes that had happened in our lives since we'd seen each other.

I told her about how Chris and I had broken up for real this time. We didn't even communicate anymore, every time I hit him up he was always busy, but I honestly think he was just avoiding me.

She'd told me about how she'd been dating Nia ever since the night we all went to the club, but how Nia was constantly fronting about them.

"Girl everyday I would have to hear 'oh Draya I'm not ready, this isn't me, I'm not gay', it was so annoying." She sighed as we sat across from each other at the cafe Noir. I just laughed and listened to her talk, cause it was better than talking about Chris and I's failed relationship.

"Draya maybe she was just curious!" I suggested with a laugh.

"We're too grown to be confused, I know what I want and I need someone who does too."

"Oh girl preach." I closed my eyes like I was in church and the preacher had just given a great sermon.

"Chris didn't know what he wanted?" Draya asked confusedly.

"He didn't know who he wanted. One minute it was me, then Robyn, then he told me he found a girl he really likes who makes him really happy."

"Ugh men." Draya spat. "They all think that it's just okay to jump from woman to woman, but it's not. That's why I started messing with girls, they're at least a little bit more considerate."