39: I warned you.

NOTES! I actually was very worried I won't get this cleaned on time (although this is really short) since I have been down with the fever for the last four days 😂 Basically, living in bed and NOT the enjoyable kind. Anyways, have fun my loves! I'm sorry!

× × ×

What are those idiots even up to? This is taking too long. I still have a hair appointment. Gosh.
"Madam." Oh. An idiot is here.
"Is everything clean?"
"Yes."
"I'll kill you myself if I get caught, you know that, ne?" (Yes?)
"Ne." (Yes.)
"Okay. Go away."
The idiot left without another word.
I told you to stay away from my Hansol, Y/N-ah.
I warned you.

×

"When are you even debuting?"
"...Molla."
"You sounded so sure the last time I asked you."
"Mianhae."
What is this even? "Are you fucking kidding me right now?"
He looked up at me with those doey eyes of his. How unspecial.
"Inna-ya, jebal."
"Fine. I'm going. You don't have to accompany me home. I don't like my dad seeing a disappointment like you. Prove yourself, Hansol."
"I will."
I left the pathetic boy inside the café.

×

Oh. The kid is here. I walked quickly out of the cafeteria but she intercepted me.
How annoying.
"Eonni!"
I slowly turned around, putting on my best smile. "Hi, Sofia."
"Oppa chajaisseoyo?" (Are you looking for Oppa?)
"Ani," I feigned a look at my watch, "I think he's got some training going on right now." (No.)
"Oh- majayo." (Right.) Yes. Idiot.
"Hey kid, I gotta go. See you around?" The idiot nodded too enthusiastically for my taste. I winked at her before turning around.
Another disappointment.

×

"We're done."
"No- Inna- Jebal... jebal... saranghaeyo." (Please... please... I love you.)
"I guess love can't make you not the pathetic shit you are."
"Please. Please- please-"
"Let go, Hansol. Let me fucking go."
I started hearing sobbing noises behind me. "Je....b-bal..." (P-Please...)
I yanked his arms away from me, and set myself free from that disgusting hug.
Oh, bitch. I am late for my manicure appointment.

×

"Eonni!"
Walk.
"Yah!"
Hearing the whole cafeteria stop, I decided to turn around and face the idiot once and for all. I do not have time for this.
"Yes, Sofia?" We were now standing face to face, the idiot a foot shorter than me, towering in my not-even-that-high pumps.
"What have you done to my brother?"
"He did that to himself."
"My brother won't spend five nights in the practice room, not even going home, not even having meals, just because he wants to do that to himself! You selfish bitch, what did you tell him?!"
*/* I heard gasps from the whole cafeteria.
"

D-did you just... slap me?"
"Yes, I just did. That's for yelling at me." I slapped her other cheek. "That's for calling me a bitch, and," a hand from behind stopped me.
"No one is allowed to touch my sister."
"H-Hansol."
He turned around the whole cafeteria. "All of you saw this shit, right?"
A chorus of 'ne's' answered him.
"Come on, Inna. Let's get you out of this place, since you're too good for them, aren't you?" He told me, a smile in his face.
I hate it.

×

"Bitch, are you awake now?"
I watched lazily as Sofia slowly gained consciousness. Such ugly brat.
"Mm-pp-MMPPHHH-"
"That's right. You're held hostage. It's a bit obvious, isn't it?"
The brat looked like a rag doll in the middle of this almost as-ugly-as-she-is warehouse.
I got up and stood in front of her, close enough to bless her with my breath.
"How are you feeling, Sofia?"
"MMPPPPPHHHH-"
I whipped my hand across her face. "That's for getting me kicked out."
The ugly bitch started crying.
How pathetic.
"Let's see how long it'll take for oppa to save you now, eh?"

×

Finally. I'm back where I belong. I dialed on my phone, calling a specific number.
"Hwajangnim." Father. (Chairman.)
"Ne, uri ttal?" (Yes, my daughter?)
"Hanguke jeoneun dorawasseumnida." (I'm back in Korea.)
"Joha." (Good.)
"Hoteli gay-" (I'm going to the hotel-)
"Ani. Uri sawireul chajaisseo, eung?" (No. Find my son-in-law, hmm?)
"A-algeseumnnida." (I- I understand.)
The call ended.
What a hag. I'll just wait until you die, bastard.

×

I pulled my phone out. Maybe that old man's orders make sense.
"Yah."
"Yes, madam?"
"Find someone for me."
"Name, madam?"
"Chwe Hansol."
I waited a minute. These idiots are too slow. "They are in a bus, madam. The intersection between ******** and ******** in Hongdae, madam."
I click my phone off and headed outside.

×

That's enough retweets and likes.
You can't escape me, Hansol. You were always and will forever be mine.

×

"Why isn't she gone yet?!"
"We can't get proper timing yet, madam."
"Idiots. When are the boys' next fanmeet?"
"This week, madam."
"Get me some yellow carnations, will you?"
The idiot nodded.
"In a flower pot."
The idiot left.

×

I told you to stay away from my Hansol, Y/N-ah.
I warned you.

×××

Hehehehe. Please. I'm really sorry. 😂😂 This is more like a series of anecdotes, eh? And I hope y'all understood whose perspective was this?? Thank you loves 😚💖