17: It's us or her.

//This one's gonna be long and messy, forgive me. It's the SEVENTEEN'th chapter though, so I hope you'll let my idiocy pass just for once. LMAO

¤ Y O U ¤

Ugh, crap. Your head hurts like hell.
Eyes closed, you tried getting up but felt something heavy on your legs. This is too early for crunches.
Well mainly because you had no choice, you used your abdominal strength to get up. Still not opening your eyes, you grabbed the heavy something that's been hindering you from using your legs.
Too heavy.
"Oh-ohmo. Eo. Good morning," a groggy voice greeted you.
You snapped your eyes open, then closed them again.
Why is this happening to you again?
You opened them again to check if you really saw "Banana. What- Why-"
"Oh- mianhae," Hansol got up, finally freeing your legs, where he was lying down. You almost had a heart attack when he grabbed your face in his hands.
"Wha- what are you-"
"Gwaenchanha?"
You weren't sick the last time you checked.
"I'm not sick."
Dug. Dug. Dug. Dug. Dug. Dug.
Aish. Shut up, please, my heart. He might hear you again!
"But you're so red," he touched your forehead with one hand and touched his with the other. "Yeah. You're not sick." He stood and sat behind you, clearing your face of the hair that's been slightly blocking your sight and combed it with his fingers, before finally tying it up loosely, so as not to hurt your scalp. Why does he even have a ponytail on his wrist?! AND YOUR HEART'S NOT CALMING DOWN COME ON-
He stood again, grabbing your hand while smiling brightly at you. "Gaja?"
You grabbed your hand back. "Why are you like that? Why were you sleeping on my bed? Why are you even here? What were you doing in my room? What-"
Your words were cut off when he grabbed your face again, his face barely an inch away from yours.
"Slow down, Potato. I'm not a robot."
You used your hands to free your face from his hold. "W-Why are you here?"
"I'm here because of you."
"That's not a legitimate reason."
"It is the most legitimate of reasons."
"Why were you sleeping on my bed?"
"I was watching over you but then I fell asleep. Sorry if I fell asleep on your legs, of all places. Mian, Y/N-ah." Watching over?
"Why were you even watching-"
"You fell asleep over the call last night and I got worried."
"And... you came here? What time was it?"
"10:30." That's beyond the dorm's curfew.
"That's late. Cheol-oppa allowed you?"
"Not really. But I don't care. You had a nightmare." You had a nightmare.
"I did? I... can't remember anything. And I always remember my dreams. Nightmares. Whatever."
"Jinjja? Johda. Let's go now. We gotta grab some breakfast."
This is a strange morning.

The two of you climbed down the stairs and went straight to the kitchen to prepare some food, but you saw that you don't have to do that anymore.
"Eonni, is someone coming over?"
"Oh- Annyeong, Yeodongsaeng-ah~ A-ani, it's just us. Wae?"
"Why are there... so many foods?"
"Why? I'm hungry."
"Oh? Okay."
You sat down and helped yourself with the food. A few minutes later, Hangyeol showed up in the dining room.
"Good morning!~♡" Ah~ she's so cute.
"Good morning, ^ㅅ^" You responded, earning a smile from her.
"Oh? Oppa? What are you- You stayed over?"
Before Hansol could answer, someone showed up in the dining room again.
"Yeo- Yeobo, isn't it too ear-"
"Vernon."
You looked at Hansol, who was just bowing his head. You looked at Seungcheol next- no, this isn't Seungcheol. This man in front of you all is S.Coups, Seventeen's leader.
"Seungcheol, come on-" You saw Jeonghan following S.Coups, his hand on the elder's arm. S.Coups just shrugged it off.
"Ye-Yeobo, it's too early for this. At least let him have some bre-"
"Vernon, to the living room."
"Seungcheol. Not now."
"Shut up, Jeonghan."
Is he in trouble? Is this because... Seungcheol did not really allowed him to go out last night? Could it be about this?
Hansol just slowly stood from his seat beside you and followed S.Coups and Jeonghan. You waited three minutes before you stood and followed them, watching them from the door.
"Eonni, is Oppa in trouble?"
"I'm not sure."
"But is Cheol-oppa mad?" Hangyeol kept asking Aerin-eonni.
"Yes. Yes, he's mad."
Hansol is just sitting on the couch, his head still bowed while S.Coups is standing in front of him, dark aura and all, just crossing his arms. Jeonghan was sitting on the table, his legs crossed. His head is bowed now, too. You know that S.Coups is just suppressing his anger, but it's also as obvious that he's gonna explode any minute now.