Chapter Thirteen

"Rough day at school, huh?" I say, setting my bag down and taking off my shows.

"Yeah." Cole says, taking off his shoes.

I sighed. I looked up at Cole and into his eyes. "About what you said earlier... you love me?"

"I do love you, Nicole Cooper." Cole smiles, his eyes sparkled as he says that.

I smiled. "That's good, because I love you too, Cole Reynolds."

I walk closer to him, connecting my lips to his. Cole's lips started to move faster than mine, picking me up. I wrapped my legs around him and he sets me down on the table, not breaking the kiss.

We both pull away, Cole taking off my shirt. I took off his, and I met with his abs. I close my eyes, kissing him again. Cole's lips move down to my neck, sucking on it. I ran my fingers through his hair, Cole leaving marks on my neck. Cole reconnects his lips, pulling down my jeans.

My hands met with the rim of his jeans, pulling it down. Cole picks me up again, walking up to my room. He lays me down on my bed. Cole starts to kiss every single inch of my body, slowly pulling down my underwear at the same time.

"Nicole, honey, why are there clothes on the ground?" Mom calls from downstairs, the door slamming shut.

"Shit." Cole mumbles, pulling away.

"Shit. Um, uh, hide in my closet!" I whispered.

The door suddenly opens. Mom sees Cole and she immediately leaves. We both sighed.

"She ruined the moment." I mumbled.

"Yep. Always fun." Cole awkwardly says.

We hear my mom leaving the house. She wanted us to have privacy, but she ruined it. I almost lost my virginity and she really did ruin it.

"Um, I'll go get our clothes." I said.

"Uh, yeah. I'll turn on something to watch for us."

I went downstairs and grabbed our clothes. I went back upstairs and a give Cole his clothes. Cole doesn't put his clothes on and I didn't either. I put the clothes down and went in bed with him. Cole wraps his arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"I didn't know what to watch so I just wanted to cuddle." Cole says, wrapping the blanket around us.

I smiled. Giving him a kiss on his forehead.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you more." Cole said.

We both stared into each other's eyes for a moment until Cole flips me over lightly so I'm under him. We both connected lips, giving passion and love into it.

As the kiss went further, I felt Cole pull down my underwear, then unclipped my bra

As the kiss went further, I felt Cole pull down my underwear, then unclipped my bra. Cole's hand trailed down to my spot, rubbing it slowly. My legs started to feel weak as he rubbed it faster and faster. I moaned into his mouth, Cole smirking into the kiss.

Cole pulls his finger away, not wanting me to release myself yet. This was a lot of pressure since it was my first time, and Cole knew so he wanted it to be my best time.

My hands travelled to his boxers, pulling it down. I touched his dick, it was sure hard. I wrap my hand around it, moving it up and down.

Cole's breath hitched as I moved it faster. All of the sudden he moans in my mouth. Cole pulls his lips away. "Wait stop." Cole breathed out.

I pulled my hand away. Cole gets off of me and walks over to his jeans, grabbing a condom. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"I've never been so sure in my life." I say.

Cole puts the condom on and gets back in bed, going on top of me. "If it hurts, tell me, okay?" He says.

He slowly inserts himself in me. My breath hitches as he starts moving in and out of me. I feel a tiny pinching pain in my area. "Ow- shit." I mumbled.

"You want me to stop?" He asked.

"No- no, keep going. Go slower." I say, Cole going slower and making the pain worse. "No- I mean go faster. It hurts more if you go slower." I awkwardly interrupt.

Cole goes faster, making me finally feel the pleasure. I close my eyes, my nails digging into his back as he went faster and faster. "Fuck." I mumbled.

Cole digs his face into my neck, grunting. I moaned, digging my nails deeper into Cole's back. I felt butterflies form at the pit of my stomach, I start to pant. "I-I'm close." I moaned again.

Cole moans as I came onto him. Cole came onto me right afterwards. "Oh my god." I panted, Cole pulling himself away.

"I love you." Cole says, kissing my neck.

"I love you too." I breathed out.