Chapter Five

We both pulled away from the long kiss. Wow. I didn't know lips and tongues worked like that. I'm surprised he has the guts to kiss me even though we've only known each other for 2 days, almost 3 days.

In the corner of my eye, I see Jordyn with her jaw to the ground. Jordyn leaves, rolling her eyes. Cole takes his hands off of my face, going back to our normal position.

"Well, that worked for Jordyn." I say awkwardly.

As we walked to Cole's car, I notice people were now just leaving. What were they doing? Cole opens the door for me.

"Thank y-

I get a text from Madison. I sighed, sitting down and putting the seatbelt on before unlocking my phone.

Madison: DAMN THAT WAS A WONDERFUL FIRST KISS

Nicole: How'd you know about the kiss?

Madison: You guys kissed in front of the whole school. Just saying.

Nicole: Shit.

As I sent the text, my phone dies. I sighed.

"Cole, you know we kissed in front of the whole school?" I furrowed my eyebrows, looking at him.

His head turned to look at me. Cole's eyes sparkled as he looked at me. "I don't care. I'll do it again."

I look away, looking down at my dead phone. Cole is just doing this to play with my feelings. He knew I had a crush on him before we met, actually EVERYONE did.

I'm not going to actually date him, or fall for someone like him. I don't trust him. Yeah, I agreed to this whole fake dating thing that was unplanned, but I still don't trust him.

"Cole?" I look up.

"Hm?" He quickly looks away from the rearview mirror and diverted his eyes to the road.

He was looking at me from the rearview mirror. Dude, pay attention to the damn road.

"Pay attention to the road. I'm not that damn attractive." I smirked, picking up some of his attitude.

"I see what you're doing there, Nicole Cooper." Cole smirks, looking back at me in the rearview mirror.

"Anyways, I came up with a rule for our fake dating thing." I said, changing the subject.

"What's the rule, Nicki?" Cole continued smirking.

"Don't call me that. But anyways, you can't fuck any girl until this fake dating thing is over." I said.

"Aw, you jelly?" Cole wiggled his eyebrows.

"No. Just to make this whole thing realistic. I don't want rumors of you 'cheating' on me when you really didn't." I explained.

"Okay. Fine. I get it." Cole said.

"That gonna be tough for you. No sex for a few months." I smirked.

"Who knows? Maybe I can get in your pants one day." Cole smirked.

"Oh my god, Cole!" I yelled at him.

"Oh my god, Cole!" He moans.

"Cole, you're so annoying." I rolled my eyes.

"Cole, you're so hot." He smirks.

"Stop!" I said. "Focus on the road."

"Stop, focus on me daddy!" Cole's smirk turns into a smile as he burst out laughing.

"That's just- do people really say that during sex?" I asked.

"Girls say that to me, Virgin Nicole." Cole says.

"Uh, interesting. Don't call me that." I said.

"How about we come up with nicknames?" Cole said, turning into my neighborhood.

"Fine. Call me Mommy." I joked.

"You have to call me Daddy then." Cole smirks.

"Fine, whatever." I laughed as we pulled into the driveway of my beloved home.

"Thanks for the ride." I smiled, unbuckling the seatbelt.

"Can't wait to hear that in bed." Cole smirks even more, looking at me.

"Shut up." I laughed.