The guys went into the water, leaving the girls to tan. About 30 minutes later, Connor came back from the water, plopping down on the towel to the right of Ange while the girls were on her left. Connor let his eyes roam up and down her body, unnoticed by her, for a minute. His best friend was hella hot with her long toned legs, C-cup breasts, tiny waist and nice sized butt. Ange noticed Connor’s eyes roaming her body and sat up on her elbows abruptly making him quickly avert his eyes. She raised her eyebrows at him, chuckling lightly. He looked at her, hearing her laugh with an innocent look on his face that said I wasn’t doing anything. She went to make a smartass remark when she was cut off.

“Connor!” They hear a shrill voice yell, and then see a body plop down in Connor’s lap, “Hi baby.” Hayden went to kiss him. He grabbed both of her shoulders keeping her at arm’s length, she pouted.

Hayden was Connor’s fling from last week, he ended it 2 days ago but she still doesn’t get the picture. She’s a little thing standing at only 5’1, with long brown hair and brown eyes. She has olive skin and slight curves. She just so happens to be the captain of their school cheerleading team, being a senior this upcoming year when they were all going to be juniors. Every one of Connor’s best friends hated her; the guys only liked her for her body. Her body was truthfully the only reason he got with her in the first place and once he got what he wanted he was done with her clinginess and high-pitched voice. So annoying.

He then lifted her by her waist and put her on the towel, standing up. She crossed her arms and pouted some more. “Hayden, we’re over, we’ve been over. End of story. Now leave me alone.”

She stood up and walked to him until they were toe to toe, “We’re not over unless I say we’re over.” She hissed at him.

“Actually,” He said standing up taller and leaning over her a little so he towered over her even more, “A relationship has two sides, and since this side, being one of the two, doesn’t want to be in the relationship anymore and broke it off, so there is no relationship.”

The girls watched on, trying to stifle their laughter with their hands, but Hayden still heard. Going down the line glaring at each of us with her two wannabes behind her she said, “You girls got something to say over there? I will ruin all of you.”

Ange stood up, taking her sunglasses off as she did, and so did Dakota and Kaelyn, “Ooh… a threat. What are you gonna do? Kick us off school team? Ouch. That hurts.” Sarcasm dripping off her tongue like acid.

Hayden took a step forward, trying to look threatening. Ange just crossed my arms. “You better watch your mouth. I’m your captain.”

Ange laughed loudly but sobered up quickly, “You’re not scaring me. When you kick me off the team, you know you would lose Dakota and Kaelyn the same minute.” She saw in the corner of her eye that they were nodding as she talked, “That would only ruin our team’s chances of going to Nationals and the whole team would hate YOU for it. Not us. So why don’t you just get over the fact that Connor doesn’t want to be with your clingy, annoying ass anymore, and storm down the beach to the rest of your wannabees.” She smirked, making a shooing motion with her hand.

She just rolled her eyes, turned and stormed down the beach with her wannabes in tow.

They watched her walk down the beach in her little skanky bikini until they couldn’t see her anymore.

Angelie scoffed, “Bitch,” as she lay back down on the purple towel that she brought. God, that chick thought she owned the whole world. She looked to the left and to the right to see her friends staring at her. “What?” They all mumbled “Nothing” while the girls lay back down on their towels and Connor went to go find the other boys by the water.