Chapter 7

Omg everyone, I am so sorry. I'm such a sucky person with time and stuff :(

This chapter is long overdue and I feel terrible about it. I had so much going on with cheer and AP tests and final exams and homework and just everything so I didn't have like any time to write at all. And then I didn't know where I wanted to go with this chapter. I started it and restarted it like 4 times! But here it is... finally! It isn't much, I know but it is something for right now. This chapter is also not one of my best I don't think so I'm super sorry for that too! 

And it is officially summer time here soooo I have more time to write now! WOO. So hopefully chapter 8 is up within the next week or 2. I'm starting it right after I post this chapter :) 

I love all of you that have stuck around and waited for this Godforsaken chapter. Thank you guys so much <3333

Much love xoxo - Ashley 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Angelie rolled over to look at her alarm clock, 2:27am. She groaned and rolled back over onto her back so she was staring at the ceiling. She didn’t understand why she was still awake, she should’ve fallen right to sleep because of the practice she had that morning.

She shoved the blankets off and swung her legs to the floor, she rubbed her hands up her face and through her long hair. Just as she stood up her phone vibrated on her night table. She furrowed her eyebrows as she picked it up to see a text from Derek.

Come outside. was all it said. She stared at the screen for 30 seconds before standing up.

She threw a light sweatshirt over her tanktop and put flip flops on her feet, leaving on her soffee shorts. She put her phone in the sweatshirt pocket, made sure to grab her house key and opened her bedroom door slowly.

She closed it with a light click and silently walked down the hallway and down the stairs. She knew her parents were sleeping and they were both very heavy sleepers - that’s where she got that trait from. It was inevitable.

She walked onto the front porch, making sure to lock the door quietly behind her, and turned around. Derek was there, leaning against the passenger door of his black mustang. He was in black basketball shorts and a black tshirt that hugged his body nicely. He had black Nike running sneakers on his feet. His arms were crossed over his chest, defining his arms. In all, he looked good. His head snapped up when he heard the door click shut through the silent night air.

He smirked at Angelie, looking her up and down as she walked down the pathway towards him. He didn’t try to hide the fact that he was checking her out. She had the greatest legs that he’s ever seen, long and toned. By the time his eyes reached hers, she had reached him and had crossed her arms across her sweatshirt clad chest and raised her eyebrows.

“First you text me in the middle of the night to come outside and then you oh-so nonchalantly check me out. Nice Derek.”

His smirk widened into a grin, “I was merely admiring the view.”

Angelie rolled her eyes, “So what is the reason that I am blessed with your presence tonight?”

He shrugged, “I couldn’t sleep and I figured you wouldn’t be able to either.”

She tilted her head to the side slightly as the wind blew her hair slightly with a cute confused expression on her face, “Why’s that?”

That smirk that she was already so used to graced his lips, “Because I know you can’t get me off your mind.”