✧ The Signs As Women I Know ✧

Aries: A real force of nature. Steals a room when she walks into it, but has gone through an intense period of transformation. Has a natural sense of humor and almost always has a smile on her face, even if forced.

Taurus: Knows how to be in charge, but only when she feels like it. Likes nice things but likes food even more. Is torn between traveling the world and staying in her bed forever.

Gemini: Can float through a room talking to everyone she meets, but goes through periods of intense hibernation in order to recharge. Has an odd sense of humor but ALWAYS gets what she wants.

Cancer: Knows that she needs to put herself first more, but is still not sure how to do it. Has been trampled on a million times but still manages to radiate love from her fingertips. Extremely strong maternal instinct.

Leo: Desperately wants attention but doesn't know what to do with it. Will give up everything for the people she loves but may easily forget about those close to her when she gets distracted by something new.

Virgo: Likes to stay active and in control of her life. Never really lets loose like she should, but supports everyone around her having a good time.

Libra: Takes care of everyone around her, even if she doesn't want to. Knows the solution to every problem, loves beautiful things, wants to see people smile, has so much compassion that it overflows out of her.

Scorpio: Powerful enough to be a witch or rule a kingdom, beautiful enough to make men beg. Into all sorts of magic, but unaware of the magic that flows from her mouth.

Sagittarius: Is always laughing and never backs down from a challenge. Likes to hang out with the guys and always needs something new to do. Thinks she wants to be free, but really just wants someone to go home to.

Capricorn: Very strong and independent, but very guarded. Has lots of ambition but not always sure how to go for her goals. Filled with joy but needs to let it out more often.

Aquarius: Secretly cares about everyone around her, but her stone cold persona refuses to let it show. Often tries to give up on everything when she feels out of control, but is a lot wiser than she seems.

Pisces: Embraces every new person she meets with love, but this causes her to get hurt because she doesn't bother with walls. Will bring dessert and salad to a dinner, even if you told her she didn't have to bring anything.