✧ Touch ✧

Aries: It feels like a spark on your skin, electrifying like they share their energy with you. Extremely friendly, it feels warm, like an old friend touching you, who you've known for all your life. Familiar even if unfamiliar, a warm fire warming you up.

Taurus: Like a gentle smile from a mentor, like a reassuring touch from your best friend, this moon sign's touch makes anyone feel at home, comforted. Like a warm blanket wrapping around you, this touch is gentle, but also firm, like a mother's.

Gemini: So common, yet so special, this touch feels mischevious, like a touch made after a joke. You can't help but smile, you feel the closeness and the hidden meaning behind the touch. You know that touch is only for you.

Cancer: A gentle hand holding yours, you feel at peace. Every touch feels like a small kiss, you can feel the warmth and gentleness in every action. It feels like harmony when your skin touches and it feels like it'll all be over once it ends.

Leo: Warm, affirmative, it's like a gentle, big hand pushing your shoulder, but there's also something incredibly romantic behind it. A predator protecting its partner, you can't help but feel safe and loved.

Virgo: A gentle, shy touch, but also determined. A quick touches here and there, it's anxious, unsure, but you can feel the kind love and selflessness behind it. Like music dancing over your skin, it slowly grows more sure, more energetic and grasps your soul.

Libra: It's a touch that mirrors yours, like it's specifically designed for you, yet it has its own unique charm that captures your senses and seduces you, makes you feel lightheaded and happy.

Scorpio: Like a sensual snake dancing around you, this touch is uncommon, maybe unsure, but it's breathtaking. You can feel the passion dancing in the person's heart and the determination to show love but also seduce an endless mystery opening up, softer than you expected.

Sagittarius: Like the pat on the shoulder of a friend, it's a friendly gesture, open to all, showing love to all. Even if careless, it's gentler than you expected, a touch that makes you think about it for the rest of the day.

Capricorn: A romantic, all-consuming touch, arms wrapped all around you, keeping you safe and protected. Soft and a bit clingy, this touch feels like a gentle summer breeze wrapping around you or a romantic night under the sky, making your skin feel on fire.

Aquarius: A best friend's hug, making both of you forget the fighting and the crying. So unique and uncommon, you can't help but smile when you feel it, feeling like it's only for you. Even if the touch is small, the meaning behind it is great.

Pisces: Like a soft lullaby singing you to sleep, like a dream pulling you in, it's dreamy and sensual. It shyly embraces your whole body, putting you into a trance, only concentrating on this sensation, pulling in all your senses, a romantic love song.