✧ I need to let you know that.... ✧

Aries : I envy you. The way you carelessly live, day by day. The fact that you have to put in so little to make anything into perfection.

Taurus : You lighten me up. Your kindness and such passion in every single move. What you do is so beautiful.

Gemini : Your mind and attitude towards life is something many of us wish we had. Just be your purest self, you goofballs.

Cancer : Your presence and energy make me feel safe. I want you to know that i love you, and that i see how you pay attention to every little thing around you, and i adore you because of that.

Leo : You don't owe anyone anything. You don't have to be liked by everyone. Just be. Your heart is golden and you care. You truly do care. Make sure you're always smiling. It looks so good on you.

Virgo : Sometimes it's hard to beleve that you are even human. You're so smart, and beautiful inside and out. When i fly, you bring me back to the ground. Thank you for everything.

Libra : Oh, my dear. You deserve everything good from this world. I love the way you think, and appretiate everyone around you. You bring the best out of me, and you never fail to make me laugh. You're so unaware of how beautiful you are.

Scorpio : It seems like the more i know you, the less i truly know. The world does not hate you. Revenge won't last. Why don't you just say what you're hiding?

Sagittaurius : You are worth fighting for. When i see you, i see so much pain in your eyes. Yet, your strength and honesty make it disappear. You're a true friend, and you always remember.

Capricorn : You're way too precious for this world darling. When i look at you, i see myself. You're hurt, and cursed. You care too much, and it kills you. Under that mask, i see only purity and hunger for love.

Aquarius : You give so much of yourself to others, trying to prove something you can't. You burn in your own flames which you can't control, and you come off as a different person than you actually are. Keep changing the world for the better.

Pisces : I have so much to tell about you. I've been looking at you, just being the purest and most loving self, and it kills me that you're so underappreciated. It kills me, because people think it's fake, but it's not. Live in the clouds, i'll join you.