1. Goodbye

C'mon, you can do this.
Jump.
Just jump.
Just get over with all this for once.

'That's gonna be pretty.. Fatal.'
Amidst your collected thoughts and the night's wild silence, you hear an unexpected sound. Of a Man.

But You are determined to not let anyone or anything sabotage the manoeuvred plan of yours, to die.

Standing still on the edge of horizon, you are hundreds of feet above the ground, on a rooftop of a pub:
dark and lonely, preparing your last minute farewell, after about twenty shots of vodka.

Until someone out of the blue interrupts.

No, you're not turning back.
No, You don't want to know who he is, you have no time.
'Go away, I have a death planned.'
You're staring down the endlessness of the downward nowhere, teary eyed.

Warm tears roll down your icy cheeks, touching the corners of your lips.
This is it, this is the day: you leave.

But the other fellow, just won't shut up.
'Are you sure?'
The sound of the stranger approaches, footsteps inching closer.

First I couldn't live in peace. Now, I can't even die in peace.

You sigh heavily, twisting your head to face the intruder.

You couldn't view any clear visuals.
The moonlight shone across the dark spaces, making a slight glisten over the very few objects placed on the soul of the rooftop.
This minimalist lighting could barely carve your sight.
You assumed it was a guy, not so tall; clad in some loose clothing and a hint of reddish vibrancy in his hair,
while the two stars are alight, twinkling at you.

He's looking straight into your glassy lids, as you stand with the pink pumps in hand, dressed in a sequinned romper: glamourised to bid your final goodbyes to the world.

'STAY AWAY. Call the police or whatever but that just would be too late, this is the thirteenth floor.'
You warn in a shaky tone.

'You're out of your mind, get down.'
He starts walking towards you with his hand stretched out, gesturing you to hold on to it.

But instead, You revert back to the original position, ignoring.
You drop your shoes on the floor.
And With the sudden thud, the man pauses in action.

You close your eyes.
Take one deep breath.
Goodbye world.

Meanwhile, with kitten steps, he reaches up to your back.
Standing behind and below your stance.
You are unaware.

You don't care where he is, you could feel the cold but subtle breeze rubbing against your body, as if it was almost urging you to let go. Your eyes are shut and your body slowly slants, beginning to pour in the open and baseless air.

But milliseconds before you could free-fall, two huge arms pull you harshly against your motion and tackle you down to the floor, thrusting his weight against your torso, and tumbling along with the force. Even though this wasn't a fall as bad, you crashed onto the naked concrete floor, but were protected from harm due to the protective hands around your waist.

NOOOOOOOOOOO
You scream on top of your lungs, trying to fight the tough grip,
But He wouldn't let go. Now tears furiously rolling down your eyes, you hadn't felt a strain like this before, with a thousand thoughts and emotions running through your mind, all the while only wondering why life wouldn't let you out the easy way for once. All the pent up frustrations and pressure seemed to have accumulated all at once. It is complete chaos down there.

'Wh- what the f-uck'
You stutter as you gasp for air while he sumo grabs your waist , making you immobile.

This struggle with loud cries, goes on and on for a few minutes until your fragile figurine gives up in pain.
With a lot going on, not just physically but mentally: your vision turns cloudy and after a few blink of seconds,
you pass out midst the tiring protest.