Part Twenty (1/3): Why me?

*Alexis' POV*

I wake up, wrapped up in Noah's arms with the sun gently bouncing off my wall onto his calming face. I take a couple minutes to look around and take in my surroundings, feeling as if I have never been here before. In some ways, this is true; I haven't woken up in this room, knowing the man lying next to me, loves me.

I wiggle out of his grip successfully and make my way to the bathroom, completing my business and washing my hands. I look in the mirror at myself and reach for my face wash. I fill the sink up and squeeze some of the wash into my hands, scrubbing it all over my face. I turn the tap off and rinse my face, making sure I got all the face wash off. As I look up in the mirror, I see a very sleepy Noah waddling into the bathroom. I smile and slowly make my way over to him and wrap my arms around his waist.

"Have we got anything planned today?" I whisper gently, knowing talking too loudly would scare him. He nods his head gently and wraps his arms around my neck, resting his chin on my head. I smile to myself, thinking how lucky I am to have started a relationship with Noah and have him love me and care for me the way he does. We break apart and I move towards the closet, looking through the clothes which are neatly hung up. I turn around and see Noah still in the bathroom, brushing his teeth now. I wait for him to finish and turn around.

"What do we have planned today?" I inquire sweetly. He shakes his head and smiles at me.

"Well, I had planned to take you out for some breakfast near the beach and then maybe spend a few hours in the arcades along the sea front. Then we can get something to eat for lunch and go and watch a movie, of your choosing, of course. Then, I have booked us a couple hours at the bowling alley. I also have a secret planned for tonight. However, that is for me to know and for you to find out." He replies, adding a mischievous wink as he finishes. I nod and turn to look at my array of clothing options.

"So, I should choose more casual clothes for the day?" He nods as starts to walk out the room, heading to his own room to find some clothes to wear, I assume.

"But please, find some flat shoes that also support your ankle because I don't want you to be falling over and hurting yourself." Noah gently speaks, just before leaving the room entirely. I nod in response, knowing he is aware I understand, even if he did not see my head move.

-15 minutes later-

I have decided on wearing a pale pink, cropped sweatshirt, some cute shorts with a little lace pattern on the bottom, and my white lace converse. I also choose a cute pink backpack, so I can take a bottle of water with me and my raincoat, just in case. I also toss in some pain relief, also just in case, along with band aids. I'm currently sitting, very super still, waiting for Noah to finish French braiding my hair for me. I decided to have it French braided on my head then at the base of my head / top of my neck it will stop and there will be a hair tie and the rest will be like a pig tail.

 I decided to have it French braided on my head then at the base of my head / top of my neck it will stop and there will be a hair tie and the rest will be like a pig tail

I feel Noah gently kiss my head once he has finished my hair and I look up to smile at him. He puts his thumbs up in the mirror and I nod and stand up. I move out of the way and push the chair under the counter and slowly make my way downstairs, with Noah following close behind me. I make my way into the kitchen, grabbing my glass water bottle on the way from the coffee table. I leave my bag with Noah so that he can put the pack of band aids, pain relief, and raincoats in my bag as I fill my bottle up using the filtered water from the sink. I make sure to tighten the lid of the bottle as much as I can and hand it to Noah, who makes sure it is very tight and it won't leak. He then places it upright in my back, closes it up, and opens the straps so I can slip my arms through.

We both walk towards the door, Noah grabbing some house keys and a set of car keys from the key box. I pass through and wait at the passenger door, waiting for Noah to lock the house up and to come unlock the car and open my door. I know I'm able to open my own door, however, he insists that he should open the door because that's what he is for. As Noah walks towards me, I have a chance to be able to take in what he decided to wear. He had chosen a red/navy flannel with some dark blue denim jeans and a smart pair of navy blue shoes.

 He had chosen a red/navy flannel with some dark blue denim jeans and a smart pair of navy blue shoes

Once he reaches me, he makes a motion with his hand, telling me to turn around. He places the house keys in the front pocket of my backpack and checks that we have everything that we need with us.

"Would you like me to put your bag in the boot, on the back seat, or do you want to look after it?" He inquires softly. I take my backpack off and hand it to him.

"Can you please put it in the boot?" He nods and lets a gigantic grin take over his face. "Thank you, daddy," I whisper, just loud enough for him to hear. He chuckles and nods again.

"Of course, babygirl." I again stand waiting at my door for him, not wanting to annoy him when he is in a very good mood today. He slams the boot shut and strolls back over to me, opening the door. He stands and bows, allowing me to take my seat. I giggle lightly and kiss his cheek before getting in and buckling up.

He jogs around the car to his side and takes his seat, also making sure to buckle up. He turns to look at me and smiles gently, seemingly admiring me.

"Off we go!" he claims loudly and in a silly voice. I look over to see him with a huge grin across his face which also seems to match my own.